No announcement yet.

Wow... has it dawned on anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    Next week it's the fight of the year my dude, and the battle for 140 pound kingship.

Matthysse vs Peterson

I ain't thinking about no Roy Jones or Shane Mosley fights.
    Guillermo Jones, not Roy.

Comment

I really tried to put it out of my mind, pretend it wasn't happening. Thanks for reminding me

Comment

I posted on another thread a while back that this is a funny fight. Cause Cano can win this if Mosley is gun shy but at the same time Mosley can turn around and win this by TKO. If he pushes the action he will damage Cano's face and could get the stoppage.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think Mosley will win by KO. The time off will probably help him. If Mosley is still fighting because he needs the money that's sad. He made so much money that even after his divorce he should still have plenty of money to retire in lifelong comfort. So many great fighters that made a fortune in the ring won't save or invest a dime of it. They spend money like maniacs and never plan for their life after boxing. I hope Mosley is just taking this fight because he loves to compete and not because he needs the money. Fighters like Cotto, Trinidad, Holmes, Hagler, Lewis and some others set a good example for successful young fighters. They saved and invested lots of their purse money and they are set for life.

Comment

i was aware but didn't care

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I think Jones/Lebdev
              For a second I thought you meant Captain Hook.. I was like god damn don't tell me Roy is fighting the dude Toney lost to..

Thank god I was wrong.

Comment

The only way Mosley wins this is if he is back on the juice.

Comment

Working...
                X