Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple badly injured after Naked bodybuilder attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i read that title on the article earlier today at school when i was checking my email but i didn't click on it. damn, i hope the couple is able to have a good recovery. what a strange and horrible thing to encounter though.

but at those comments:

The couple looked at him and were laughing because he was hung like a Hampster
    Only in CA... If this happenend in Texas, the yahoo headline would have read "300 pound naked body builder shot to death". God Bless Texas!!!
    It was Arnold interviewing a new housekeeper
    He'll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      The way the story sounds he was probably smoking angel dust, in which case he'd rip your arms off.
      Yea thats true.

Str8 kick in the nuts should do it then

Comment

the sarah conner quote takes it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Yea thats true.

not if he's on dust......

Comment

Yea thats true.

When someone is coming at you full force wild-eyed, the first thing you do isn't think about kicking them in the groin. That kind of behavior causes people to freeze at the sight of it. That's why I fear aggressive animals that are smaller than I.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              When someone is coming at you full force wild-eyed, the first thing you do isn't think about kicking them in the groin. That kind of behavior causes people to freeze at the sight of it. That's why I fear aggressive animals that are smaller than I.
              I'd fight a dog... seriously if a dog ran straight at me all nuts.. Im swinging, gouging, choking, elbowing, suplexing...

I know all the dog fienes will say "a pitbull would kill you"....

Maybe so... but if Im being attacked, Im fighting... some of those dogs are nuts... but a human being with an adrenaline rush can also be fierce. You can break a dogs leg fairly easily.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Maybe. Or he was on roids' and coke. Deadly combination
                Its not just the aggressiveness though, Ive been around many a cokehead and never have I seen one just walk around dick swangin. This guy was probably on a little of everything.

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Seriously... it's obvious the guy was not sober just chillin...

"Where is Sarah Connor"

Thats hella funny. Whats scary though is that at 300lbs he probably makes Arnold look like a lightweight.

Yea thats true.

You're still fucked, hes a 300lb roid head I doubt he has any balls left.

Comment

Im sorry, im just unaware of the effects of angel dust

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    Its not just the aggressiveness though, Ive been around many a cokehead and never have I seen one just walk around dick swangin. This guy was probably on a little of everything.

Thats hella funny. Whats scary though is that at 300lbs he probably makes Arnold look like a lightweight.

You're still fucked, hes a 300lb roid head I doubt he has any balls left.
                    I dont know man.. how heavy you think Arnold is here?

I bet he's pushing 265...

Comment

I'm not even including dogs, cause they're domesticated. I meant wild animals. I'll be honest, if it was nighttime and I saw a raccoon running at me with glowing eyes, I'm not staying around to wonder what it can do. There's something about animals that go in that zone and I want nothing to do with it

Comment

Working...
                      X