Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only the Celtics can stick the royal green boot up the purple and yellow ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only the Celtics can stick the royal green boot up the purple and yellow ass.

I have boston dismantling the lakers in 5, 6 if they are generous.

I don't know about that.

But playing the Suns isn't a good measuring stick to see how they'll do against the Celtics, either.

Comment

It's nice to see you hop bandwagons really fast when it comes to Basketball bully

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
        I don't know about that.

But playing the Suns isn't a good measuring stick to see how they'll do against the Celtics, either.
        The Lakers = a crappier version of the Cavaliers with a worse star who hogs rather than passes. It wil be 08 all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          It's nice to see you hop bandwagons really fast when it comes to Basketball bully
          Ok, what the **** are you talking about? The only team who I support that made it to the playoffs were the celtics, and the only team I cared for in the west before the playoffs were the nuggets. Please clarify what you meant by your dumb as comment.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            The Lakers = a crappier version of the Cavaliers with a worse star who hogs rather than passes. It wil be 08 all over again.
            Hopefully, man.

I know they're not scoring 120 on the C's, though.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Ok, what the **** are you talking about? The only team who I support that made it to the playoffs were the celtics, and the only team I cared for in the west before the playoffs were the nuggets. Please clarify what you meant by your dumb as comment.
                You've jumped from the Magic (last year), to the Nuggets during the regular season, then to the Magic again, and now to the Celtics.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                  You've jumped from the Magic (last year), to the Nuggets during the regular season, then to the Magic again, and now to the Celtics.
                  bully said nuggets going all the way in the west.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    bully said nuggets going all the way in the west.
                    I didn't expect them to lose to ****ing Utah

Comment

Working...
                    X