No announcement yet.

Palin's family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    It's called having your cake, and eating it too.
    What's the point of having a cake that you can't eat?

Comment

Originally posted by Omalsi11 View Post
      What is the link between attacks on families and supporting Gay Rights? What are you even talking about?

Muslim relatives? Like that is supposed to mean a thing. You are a clown.

...lolz. a Muslim alt afraid to go head to head with peebs under his real name.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
        ...lolz. a Muslim alt afraid to go head to head with peebs under his real name.
        Yes you might strike him down with your mighty wit.

Comment

I'm not Muslim and I'm not gay, but I will admit however that I am a Democrat and that your political views and justifications are childish. But you know that, since you refuse to answer back at any of my questions.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Yes you might strike him down with your mighty wit.

Yes he sent me the same thing. What does that prove?

Comment

I like how people are already acting like Palin's this charismatic and great women. I mean jesus over three weeks ago we didn't even know who she was. The reality of the situation is that she's a good looking women, no doubt about that and that appeals to people even before they know anything about her. Plus she's reached pretty good heights in her career which is attractive, but we really don't know much about her yet. Is she a ***** who knows. Her speech seemed to be catty, but we'll find out more about her I guess here pretty soon. Im just hoping she's not a big jesus freak.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                She gave birth and left the child within DAYS. Some would applaud her courage in doing so as childbirth is a major trauma. Some would say that the worst part about childbirth is the lack of sleep directly afterwards so that leaving a newborn with her husband is actually cowardice.

Some others have said that "Trig" isn't her child at all, it is in fact the child of Bristol.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-69834

I don't buy it personally, it's just a bit too wacky.

Her daughter coincidentally took off of school for 5 months for "mononucleosis" during her pregnancy.

Comment

Working...
                X