No announcement yet.

Opinions on Skelton vs Sprott fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Skelton vs Sprott fight?

I am looking for opinions on this fight and who you think will win. Thanks!

Originally posted by mike772 View Post
    I am looking for opinions on this fight and who you think will win. Thanks!
    I think skelton will win by late ko or ud, is this fight going to be on any TV station at all.

Comment

I definently think Skelton will win. I think Audley was a much better fighter than Sprott, he was outboxing him at the beginning of their fight until Sprott caught him with a lucky shot.

Still dont think either of them are good enough to realistically challenge for a world title even with todays poor crop of HW's.

Comment

I think skelton will win, hes had along lay off though. I can't see it being a very exciting fight. It's on the same card as amir khan n willie limond at the o2 arena. It's gona be on ITV then i'm guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
          I think skelton will win, hes had along lay off though. I can't see it being a very exciting fight. It's on the same card as amir khan n willie limond at the o2 arena. It's gona be on ITV then i'm guessing.
          yeah i think its on itv1 at 9 proberly. Also later that night or sunday morning at 2am you've got the margarito williams fight on sky sports 1. Its a great night of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
            yeah i think its on itv1 at 9 proberly. Also later that night or sunday morning at 2am you've got the margarito williams fight on sky sports 1. Its a great night of boxing.
            i had a look at the ITV website and they have no fights scheduled yet for the next few months.

Comment

Sprott got a lucky shot, although all credit, he had the power for the one punch K.O.

I reckon Skelton will win, too awkward and to complicated a fighter. He's a different level to Sprott. In my heart though ... c'mon Sprott! I hope he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
                I definently think Skelton will win. I think Audley was a much better fighter than Sprott, he was outboxing him at the beginning of their fight until Sprott caught him with a lucky shot.
                Sprott was winning the third round even without the K.O. punch. Perhaps Sprott has better stamina and would have been able to **** Audley up over more rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Decypher View Post
                  Sprott was winning the third round even without the K.O. punch. Perhaps Sprott has better stamina and would have been able to **** Audley up over more rounds.
                  I'm telling you, that fight was based on a lucky shot. He just swings and hopes for the best. Audley is a more skilled fighter than Sprott and Skelton is gonna beat him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Decypher View Post
                    I'm telling you, that fight was based on a lucky shot. He just swings and hopes for the best. Audley is a more skilled fighter than Sprott and Skelton is gonna beat him up.

Comment

Working...
                    X