Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briggs? Peter again? Valuev? C'mon, get it together Team Klitschko.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briggs? Peter again? Valuev? C'mon, get it together Team Klitschko.

This is pathetic. I have a lot of respect for them chasing the two best HW fights that can be made (Haye and Povetkin), but wtf is up with these substitutes?? They're pretty much the worst possible choices.

Sam Peter is shot. He's only gotten fatter since the 05-06 fights and he's just paying bills fighting bums.

Shannon Briggs hasn't done anything but fight for table scraps since losing to Lennox Lewis 12 years ago.

Valuev, in addition to legitimately losing to Chagaev and Haye, also scored robberies against Ruiz and Holyfield.

These fights are ****. Sosnowski was bull**** as well.

There's tons of guys in the top-twenty that would make for interesting matchups. Fighting guys have haven't done **** since the turn of the millennium is a disservice to fans and boxing.

Adamek has everyone's attention.
    Odlainier Solis may be fat, but he's also and undefeated Olympic medalist.
    Boytsov is a ranked, undefeated prospect.
    Chagaev and Holyfield are much more deserving of a title shot than Valuev.

Any of these fights I'd love to see. The Klitschkos arent going to be around a lot longer and I'd like to see some more memorable stuff from them before they go.

It’s not like people are lining up to fight the Klitschko.

Comment

me too. see my post on the nov. 18th fight between haye and povetkin.

Comment

Sam Peter was his lightest in years for his last fight at 237, and he looked much better. He's still only age 30.

By the way, Wlad has ben ordered by the IBF to fight Peter.

Peter is Wlad's mandatory, Wlad HAS to fight him.

Comment

Working...
        X