Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Backs Countryman Povetkin, Says He's Not To Blame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, countryman....

Comment

Originally posted by ThumperMcDougal View Post
      Do you think Povetkin thought the drug tests were done, or do you think he purposely failed as a duck?
      I don't think it was a duck. I just think he messed up on the timing. Or at least someone who was administering it to him did. He was off probably off by a day or less...

Comment

Comrade Roy has spoken

Comment

Countryman still having a laugh about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            Well that about seals the deal.
            WOW!!!

Povetkin, 36, had the right to have his "B" sample tested, and he did. According to the VADA testing report, which was obtained by ESPN.com, it was also positive for meldonium.

Boy was I EVER WRONG!!! Didn't think he was that stupid!!

VADA - "A doping violation has not occurred until the “B” sample confirms the findings from the “A” sample".

Ring, Ring: |PEDetkvin this is the Nevada State Athletic Commission and we want you to come to Las Vegas and explain to the boxing commission this NOW OFFICIAL "doping violation".

Comment

Originally posted by ThumperMcDougal View Post
              Hot off the presses...

Thanks sharing that. I didn't think he was that stupid???

Comment

Povetkin admitted to using meldonium but said he last consumed it in September. However, that does not line up with his test results. He was randomly tested by VADA on April 7, 8 and 11, and each test came back negative for any banned substances, according to the test reports also obtained by ESPN.com. But his test on April 27 was positive for meldonium. - ESPN

Any DUMB FK sticks up for this CHEAT is either a BI@TCH who likes CHEATS or is a FULL RTARD!!!

Comment

The American Imperialists are once again attempting to provoke and belittle my fellow comrade.
                  Yours truly,
                  Roy Jonesvetkin Jr.

Comment

His countryman??? What is wrong with Russians these days???

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      LOL, I'll never get over how funny it is when you here something about Roy and being Russian.

"Roy backs countryman Povetkin" that is just funny as hell.
                      Nothing funny, I heard Roy was able to speak 5 words in Russian, amazing huh?

Might be cool to sound and speak like a 14 months old baby in your "own" country.

Comment

Working...
                      X