No announcement yet.

Filipino Spiders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Never got how people are petrified of snakes and to a lesser extent rats.

At least I can grab the snake and nail it with quick one twos, granted I could be dead within an hour if it's highly poisonous. I'd still rather take my chances with the snake under Queensbury rules than a Rigondeaux-esque Spider I can't lay a glove on.
    Snakes are faster and stronger than spiders. They can kill you in more ways than spiders: they can bite you, suffocate you and, allegedly, some might even eat you. And good luck with grabing them.

Snakes are slick like Rigondeaux. Spiders are one dimensional like Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Snakes are faster and stronger than spiders. They can kill you in more ways than spiders: they can bite you, suffocate you and, allegedly, some might even eat you. And good luck with grabing them.

Snakes are slick like Rigondeaux. Spiders are one dimensional like Donaire.
      A snake isn't some shape-shifting magician, it obviously depends on the species (which I can tailor my tactics with).

I would obviously go Wlad Klitschko against a Boa Constrictor and would go full Margarito mode on a Garden snake.
      Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 02-19-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Spider is moving up weight classes like a prime Manny Pac. Snake is a cherry picker.

Comment

A snake isn't some shape-shifting magician, it obviously depends on the species (which I can tailor my tactics with).

I would obviously go Wlad Klitschko against a Boa Constrictor and would go full Margarito mode on a Garden snake.
          Both are dangerous creatures. I just like my chances against a spider better, I could literally stomp the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Both are dangerous creatures. I just like my chances against a spider better, I could literally stomp the ****.
            Aren't humans supposed to swallow an average of 5 spiders per year in their sleep or is that an urban myth?

You cannot underestimate their slipperiness and effectiveness at closing distance.

Comment

Aren't humans supposed to swallow an average of 5 spiders per year in their sleep or is that an urban myth?

You cannot underestimate their slipperiness and effectiveness at closing distance.
              Yes, I've heard that too.

Those are dirty tactics if you ask me. At least snake looks in your eyes when it crashes you.

Last edited by Szef; 02-19-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Looks similarish to the Australian huntsman spider. Would definitely kill with fire. Then burn the house down incase his pals were around.

Comment

Filipino spiders part 2: these ****ers covered about a 50 yard stretch of the bank. You can't tell from the video but they were big too.

There were tens of thousands of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X