Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      I got Cotto by ko.
      what round?

I say the 9th with a body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        what round?

I say the 9th with a body shot.
        Sounds about right...IF he employs the body shots like he used to. Either way, around the 9th round, Trout loses ko-tko. My :2 cents: That power jab is going to mess up Trouts game.

Comment

Good thread bro.

Trout will be victorious.

Comment

Why is this fight so hugely hyped?

Trout is a featherfister dude will get exposed by any world class boxer/fighter.

but it seems like this is some legendary PPV fight according to these forums.

Cotto wins by anything he wants in any round

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Why is this fight so hugely hyped?

Trout is a featherfister dude will get exposed by any world class boxer/fighter.

but it seems like this is some legendary PPV fight according to these forums.

Cotto wins by anything he wants in any round
              Just promotional BS. i would imagine. Like them not giving us the fights we really want to see.

Comment

I honestly think that Trout will start backpedaling once he gets hit with a couple of combinations. That will doom him cause it will be like a prey running for his life. I hope I am wrong and its a competitive, fun to watch fight!

Comment

Cotto is so many leagues above anyone Trout has ever fought, he'll realize in the first minutes this isn't what he though it was gonna be.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Cotto is so many leagues above anyone Trout has ever fought, he'll realize in the first minutes this isn't what he though it was gonna be.
                    Cotto clearly has the edge in experience/quality of opposition. Trout is still an unknown commodity, and he has much to prove. This is the perfect opportunity for him at this stage in his career, and I believe that he'll take advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Cotto clearly has the edge in experience/quality of opposition. Trout is still an unknown commodity, and he has much to prove. This is the perfect opportunity for him at this stage in his career, and I believe that he'll take advantage.
                      An oppurtunity of a lifetime for Trout, that's for sure. When he fought Rodriguez, he seemed very hesitant with a fighter he could've picked apart in much more impressive fashion IMO. Even if he comes out with the best he has and all he can bring, he's not better than Miguel Cotto. It's gonna be a great fight in NY, Cotto sends them home cheering with a knockout in the 8th.

Comment

Working...
                      X