Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez JR vs Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

won't believe it until they're in the ring together.

Comment

Not even if there is a contract I'll believe it. The only way I'll believe it is when actually they both are in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Not even if there is a contract I'll believe it. The only way I'll believe it is when actually they both are in the ring
        Agreed. A lot can happen in between to derail the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Agreed. A lot can happen in between to derail the fight.
          Dont get a chance to post often but, I really think Chavez Jr takes it to Lee with relentless pressure, JR won"t lay on the outside and be jabbed all night. Lee will have purple eyebrows!

Comment

Originally posted by johnny g View Post
            Dont get a chance to post often but, I really think Chavez Jr takes it to Lee with relentless pressure, JR won"t lay on the outside and be jabbed all night. Lee will have purple eyebrows!
            Lee is gonna have to make tactical adjustments throughout the fight. At one point, he's gonna have to fight Chavez's fight, but he has to be effective at it so he doesn't lose those rounds. He cannot allow Chavez to get him up against the ropes and lay on him. He should box the first 6, mix it up the next 4, and then should go all out in the final 2.

Comment

Chavez ain't gonna fight anyone that has a chance to kick his ass

Comment

I doubt it, but I'd like to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Lee is gonna have to make tactical adjustments throughout the fight. At one point, he's gonna have to fight Chavez's fight, but he has to be effective at it so he doesn't lose those rounds. He cannot allow Chavez to get him up against the ropes and lay on him. He should box the first 6, mix it up the next 4, and then should go all out in the final 2.
                  That would require incredible stamina to mix it up and fight Chavez fight at some points he'd be burned out by the last two rounds.

He'll most likely win this fight the way he wins all others being so much bigger then everyone else

Comment

I've heard news that the fight has been "confirmed" almost 4 times already.
                    How many times do they need to "confirm" it

Comment

Chavez jr will taxthat argentine ass

Comment

Working...
                      X