No announcement yet.

Building in flames 20 seconds away from where I live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building in flames 20 seconds away from where I live

So managed to get home, but had to take the back root as a building is on fire less than a minute away from where I live.

So many hoodies around, mugging people, it's insane!

Anarchy in London!

All these people need to be put in a concentration camp.

Sounds bad man.

Comment

Watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4pcb...&feature=share

Comment

It's like something out of 300

Comment

why don't they shoot at them? one bullet in someones head is gonna make the rest run trust me.

Comment

**** bro! Is that by where you stay? Hope you stay safe

Comment

Mate do you have a car? get the **** out of there if you can, if not stay away from the windows mate

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                why don't they shoot at them? one bullet in someones head is gonna make the rest run trust me.
                They should do that but If the police are too afraid of the mob, the community has the right to protect itself. Maybe organize your neighbors to protect your property and each other. Make or grab weapons in order to fight back. Check out the Korean Americans defending their businesses and community in Koreatown during the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                  They should do that but If the police are too afraid of the mob, the community has the right to protect itself. Maybe organize your neighbors to protect your property and each other. Make or grab weapons in order to fight back. Check out the Korean Americans defending their businesses and community in Koreatown during the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

That's true,this is going to far it has nothing to do with the guy getting killed ..this is not against the police this is against ordinary citizens..just watched sky news and the police is asking for public health..I would do w.e it takes to defend my property..car,store etc..

Comment

They have to make a GTA London now.

Comment

Working...
                    X