Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If they don't match Danny Garcia hard after the Paulie fight what does that tell us?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
    GTFOH he been fighting at 147 for his past 3 fights or so lmfao anything over 140 is 147!
    I had to say this when I saw your post, and I completely agree with your post, Thats why I am asking you this,

Do you accept that Canelo is been fighting at 160 for his past 3 fights???? lmfao anything over 154 is 160
    Last edited by rajaomair; 06-24-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
      I had to say this when I saw your post, and I completely agree with your post, Thats why I am asking you this,

Do you accept that Canelo is been fighting at 160 for his past 3 fights???? lmfao anything over 154 is 160
      if canelo has 3 fights at 160, danny has 20 at 147... is a bad comparison..

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I don't really know what's he's milking, Danny makes damn good $.

I think Haymon is desperate to develop some stars he's just hoping Danny will become one.

I keep telling people, for all the Haymon has done, he hasn't developed one star from scratch.
        as long as he is undefeated they can justify giving him huge paydays headline cards and haymon gets 30% of whatever garcia makes. So longer danny stays on top more money haymon makes.

Comment

That he's a cherrypicking fraud

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
            Meh, I think Garcia beats Thurman. Don't know about Spence though.
            Wtf u guys be watching. What makes u think garcia can beat thurman. He does nothing great. His punching power isnt all that and thurman would be the bigger man and walk through him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
              Meh, I think Garcia beats Thurman. Don't know about Spence though.
              complete opposite. thurman will do a number on gift who sucks fighting on the front foot and is slow as ****. thurman will move and pick his shots.

spence fights at the pace gift likes and he is too stiff from the waist up, wouldn't shock me if he got GARSH'd at some point. dude is so overhyped right now because of gym stories. his actual fights haven't all that been impressive for me to think a green fighter could hang with these top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                I don't really know what's he's milking, Danny makes damn good $.

I think Haymon is desperate to develop some stars he's just hoping Danny will become one.

I keep telling people, for all the Haymon has done, he hasn't developed one star from scratch.
                Thats because he doesn't know how...

Comment

Thurman would destroy Garcia

Thurman is athletic and has good feet and speed

Garcia is only good in the pocket

Thurman could stay outside and if it gets inside he has more power.

Thurman is improving his game. You saw his inside game vs guerrero in round 10 I think it was

Garcia can't fight inside or outside and he struggled vs Peterson when Peterson started using his strength
                  Last edited by jas; 06-24-2015, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    if canelo has 3 fights at 160, danny has 20 at 147... is a bad comparison..
                    Did you even read his comment?, he said that danny's last 3 fights were above 140 so he is a WW

Then I said that exactly same thing is with Canelo as his last 3 fights are above 154 so he is a MW,

I wanted him to reply because he said that danny is a WW for the past 3 fights AND I agree with him that both Danny is a WW and canelo is a MW

BTW you just proved my point that Canelo has 3 fights at 160 And danny has 20 at 147, THAT THEY ARE BOTH ABOVE THE WEIGHT THEY CLAIM THEY ARE.

EDIT: So you are saying that Canelo needs 20 fights at 160 to become a MW?????????????
                    Last edited by rajaomair; 06-25-2015, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X