Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko/Vazquez -say no to racism written on banana/eating banana (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko/Vazquez -say no to racism written on banana/eating banana (pic)

OOOOOOKAAAAYYYYY... what the hell is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      some real funny **** these guys are crazy

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
        some real funny **** these guys are crazy
        What I gather from this is that it has to do with the gay community? If so, this is ****ing weird and suggests that these two... Well... IDK. This is just strange.

Comment

Just some pics that fanbois can get hard to.

When will we see the first paintshop pro edit those words and post it in this thread?

Comment

If you don't get it, watch this

Racist Spanish football fans threw a banana at Dani Alves, in response, he eats it.

It's gone viral among celebrities, mainly footballers to post themselves eating a banana as a sign of support for Alves.

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
              Just some pics that fanbois can get hard to.

When will we see the first paintshop pro edit those words and post it in this thread?
              These are the type of photos every man should try to avoid. And I love bananas, today I was eating one on my way to class but I make sure it doesn't look weird like this. I take rapid bites and hold the banana from the very bottom with three fingers or so lol. I avoid holding it with the hand and staying too long biting a piece out of it.

Comment

These are the type of photos every man should try to avoid. And I love bananas, today I was eating one on my way to class but I make sure it doesn't look weird like this. I take rapid bites and hold the banana from the very bottom with three fingers or so lol. I avoid holding it with the hand and staying too long biting a piece out of it.
                your supposed to tear pieces off and eat it that way..county jail style ..never been but i heard

Comment

Sounds kinky :wank:

Comment

A response to Dani Alves, cool.

Statements need to be made. Important also in the wake of the Donald Sterling debacle.

Comment

Working...
                    X