No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brook, Hatton Face To Face at Packed Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brook, Hatton Face To Face at Packed Weigh-In

Meadowhall shopping centre stood still today as Kell Brook and Matthew Hatton weighed in for tomorrow night’s War of the Roses clash at the Motorpoint Arena Sheffield, live on Sky Sports 1, HD1 and in 3D.

[Click Here To Read More]

Brook by late stoppage or UD. Then cue my fellow British fans hyping him up, him fighting & probably beating Paulie (seemingly British boxers punch bag) to claim a world title then get found out against the elite.

Comment

I think Brook can beat Alexander, Paulie, Mike Jones and Zaveck, Aydin, Guerrero.

Ortiz and Berto are the tough ones for Brook.

Comment

matt hatton should be scottish. he needs 2 weeks in the sun just to get that white! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          I think Brook can beat Alexander, Paulie, Mike Jones and Zaveck, Aydin, Guerrero.

Ortiz and Berto are the tough ones for Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
            Are you laughing at the notion that Berto and Ortiz would actually be tough for Kell?

I agree.

Comment

kell brook could be next fighter of decade...hope so, i wanna see him brutalise some american hype job calzaghe style.

Comment

Matthew Hatton by Split Decision!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  matt hatton should be scottish. he needs 2 weeks in the sun just to get that white! lol.
                  LOL..

What nationality is Brook? He looks like Hamed but that's not a Muslim last name.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    LOL..

What nationality is Brook? He looks like Hamed but that's not a Muslim last name.
                    His real name is Ezekial Brook.

Comment

Working...
                    X