Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC on fox 2 discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 rounds?! Phil ain't gonna make it. I feel sorry for him. He still doesn't have his sea legs yet. It's like Simba vs Scar round 1. Don't get the reference? Sherk-Florian then.

Comment

wtf is up with fighters tiring and always looking like sht in the 4 and 5th rounds?

Comment

Davis has surprised me with his willingness to exchange. Straight wrestlers don't usually have those kinda balls.

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
          wtf is up with fighters tiring and always looking like sht in the 4 and 5th rounds?
          5 minute rounds w/ kicking, punching, and wrestling.

So yeah, they are bound to get tired. Specially if they are going hard.

Comment

one of the first times i have watched all fights on a card(3) and all these fights really sucked the 1st one was horrendous.

Comment

that was awful

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                Davis has surprised me with his willingness to exchange. Straight wrestlers don't usually have those kinda balls.
                That's true. I wasn't expecting it at all. Like how I said he would panic take down when push came to shove but instead, he actually stood and took his lumps. I think he will definitely get better, he just didn't have his sea legs.

Comment

Jon Jones is a great fighter but he's borderline ******ed with a mic in his hand

Comment

what a weak ass card. glad I didn't end up going

Comment

I enjoyed Sonnen Bisping, the other two were fights awful. Rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                      X