Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Pacquaio finally agreed to take any requested doping tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *******s being dumb...still

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      I'm, not black and i have no problem with cleaning up the sport. The difference between me and you is that if it were Pacquiao making this stance, you'd jump at the chance to support OST. Since it's Mayweather, you have a problem with it. It's still a step in the right direction for the sport, regardless of how much you hate the fighter taking it.

In other words, i respect all fighters, and think they deserve the best testing possible to protect them from cheaters, you only care and respect 1 fighter and praise everything he does, when Pac's career is over i'll still be around, you wont.
      The problem is I am quite sure Floyd don't care anything about cleaning up the sport. If you think his OST demands were anything more than just paranoid delusions, then your kidding yourself. Check the join date on my account and you will see that I have been here and will likely remain after Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        You think Pacs PR team has no say in what gets asked , in what gets cut and presented , mate your a boy that has very little experience in the things you talk about , your whole agenda is fanboy and very gullible at that .
        Lets take the fan boy test shall we.

Who is the greatest fighter that ever lived? If you don't say Floyd, I would be shocked. Because you are one of the greatest fan boys I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          The problem is I am quite sure Floyd don't care anything about cleaning up the sport. If you think his OST demands were anything more than just paranoid delusions, then your kidding yourself. Check the join date on my account and you will see that I have been here and will likely remain after Pac.
          I could give a **** less about the intentions, the act itself is for the best of the sport. Sorry if i grouped you with the rest of the *******s, but your logic is no better.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
            I could give a **** less about the intentions, the act itself is for the best of the sport. Sorry if i grouped you with the rest of the *******s, but your logic is no better.
            And so now a 14, 7 day, even what pac says is a 0 day compromise is unacceptable? It all comes down to who you believe. if you think it is Pac's fault then you are with a small minority of *****s and haters who belive that. The rest believe it was Floyd's fault. People ain't dumb and figure out who is who and what is what. It just comes down to who you believe.

Comment

The problem is Floyd don't care anything about cleaning up the sport. If you think his OST demands were anything more than paranoid delusions, then your kidding yourself. Check the join date on my account and you will see that I have been here and will remain.
              What has that got to do with why Pac refused it and is constantly trying to water it down , Floyds reason has fuk all to do with Pac response , its Pac playing around with it is what is highly suspicious .

Your such a fuken fanboy , how in the hell can Floyd have no right to ask for this others have , he is the fuken one in there , he doesnt want to lose under false pretences , you can never get that back , why should he trust Pac ? when its been proven Pac is a liar to the people he is supposed to love yet somebodyy he wants to hurt is supposed to trust him , fuk off dickhead , Pacs own trainer says in this business you cant trust nobody ,,, and to top it off Pac takes supllements he openly admits not knowing whats in it , all from a team connected to PED use in the past ,,,,,,,,,,,,

You kids are fuked in the head with your idolism that ignores reason and logic .

Comment

• This is all irrelevant. Floyd and his people didn't want to have anything to do with Pacquiao since the Hatton and Cotto demolitions and we've heard everything from OST to A-Side Meth to taxes as reasons why they will never let Floyd Jr go anywhere near a ring with Manny.

The plain and simple truth that the majority of the world can see clearly but some can't accept is that a man who calls himself 'Money' ran away and hid from a supposed one dimensional midget instead of making an easy $50+ million pay day.

Now the fight that was never going to happen, will not happen- Floyd ducked his court date and the arraignment was pushed back to late January along with his Uncle/fellow women beater. So that means no fight in the Spring and if Floyd gets out of jail time, the earliest he can fight will be in the fall when he's 34 and inactive for a year and 1/2. He'd want another tune-up and will have more stories about why he can't fight, and no one will care at that point.

This bull**** and Floyd's underwhelming career is over. Pour out some liquor on the curb and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  This is all irrelevant. Floyd and his people didn't want to have anything to do with Pacquiao since the Hatton and Cotto demolitions and we've heard everything from OST to A-Side Meth to taxes as reasons why they will never let Floyd Jr go anywhere near a ring with Manny.

The plain and simple truth that the majority of the world can see clearly but some can't accept is that a man who calls himself 'Money' ran away and hid from a supposed one dimensional midget instead of making an easy $50+ million pay day.

Now the fight that was never going to happen, will not happen- Floyd ducked his court date and the arraignment was pushed back to late January along with his Uncle/fellow women beater. So that means no fight in the Spring and if Floyd gets out of jail time, the earliest he can fight will be in the fall when he's 34 and inactive for a year and 1/2. He'd want another tune-up and have more stories about why he can't fight, and no one will care at that point.

This bull**** and Floyd's underwhelming career is over. Pour out some liquor on the curb and move on.
                  and here you go. *******ation.

Comment

Lets take the fan boy test shall we.

Who is the greatest fighter that ever lived? If you don't say Floyd, I would be shocked. Because you are one of the greatest fan boys I have ever seen.
                    I dont think Floyd is close to being the greatest that ever lived , I dont think it could even be defined , Floyds a great fighter so is Pac and so has there been many throughout history that could beat the other on their night , the greatest is fanboy opinion , I have no idea of who would be the greatest of the greatest , opinion can be a total lie just as easy as it can be fact ,

Address my points made in my posts fanboy not my demeaner !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      What has that got to do with why Pac refused it and is constantly trying to water it down , Floyds reason has fuk all to do with Pac response , its Pac playing around with it is what is highly suspicious .

Your such a fuken fanboy , how in the hell can Floyd have no right to ask for this others have , he is the fuken one in there , he doesnt want to lose under false pretences , you can never get that back , why should he trust Pac ? when its been proven Pac is a liar to the people he is supposed to love yet somebodyy he wants to hurt is supposed to trust him , fuk off dickhead , Pacs own trainer says in this business you cant trust nobody ,,, and to top it off Pac takes supllements he openly admits not knowing whats in it , all from a team connected to PED use in the past ,,,,,,,,,,,,

You kids are fuked in the head with your idolism that ignores reason and logic .

Floyd slandered Manny. Did not ask him in a civilized way. He let his paranoia out the bag and started damaging another mans reputation, then he asked for OST... But what does that have to do with it. Manny compromised, koncz says 7, Manny Roach say all the way. HBO wonders why Floyd did not want the fight and so did many others. Most were o.k. with 14, 7 days and a test after the fight, if you have common sense, you might have as well said 0 (which manny had alluded to). Let's use 7 days since you *****s seem to be stuck on that number. Manny is tapering down and is willing to take a test right after the fight, common sense... You guys would rather push an agenda then a fight. Quit being a fan boy and go common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X