Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd is very dangerous now..he returned because he wasnt getting the attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd is very dangerous now..he returned because he wasnt getting the attention

he's not the man anymore so he's hungrey..and all you claiming he's broke..he's far from broke..he didnt return cause he was broke he returned cause he missed the spot light and i think thats good..he should have that fire back..and alot of people complaining about him not going str8 to pacman are idiots and lame..you dont come back after 18 months and fight a speed demon..he picked the second best thing..the man who outboxed him twice...this will set up a super fight this winter hopefully....what a year we have ahead of us...this has already been a great year of boxing and it just got better..so stop all this negative ****(floyd and pacman fans) we are blessed to be able to witness an event that will go down as a boxing classic

How do you know if he's broke or not?

And just 2 days ago you were saying he WAS still the man to beat...?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      How do you know if he's broke or not?

And just 2 days ago you were saying he WAS still the man to beat...?
      im posting with a level head today..pacman deserves the #1 spot..and broke people dont buy lambo's and open gyms.man..i think the spotlight means more to floyd..and he's feeling threatened by pacman

Comment

fuck floyd.

he's boring and overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
          im posting with a level head today..pacman deserves the #1 spot..and broke people dont buy lambo's and open gyms.man..i think the spotlight means more to floyd..and he's feeling threatened by pacman
          Well I am not talking about broke, mcdonalds for dinner broke...

I'm talking about having 50 million, and then after exployees, cars, houses, BOATS, gyms, jewlery, clubs, gambling, parties... TAXES TAXES TAXES...

You sure don't have anything close to 50 million anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
            fuck floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              he's not the man anymore so he's hungrey..and all you claiming he's broke..he's far from broke..he didnt return cause he was broke he returned cause he missed the spot light and i think thats good..he should have that fire back..and alot of people complaining about him not going str8 to pacman are idiots and lame..you dont come back after 18 months and fight a speed demon..he picked the second best thing..the man who outboxed him twice...this will set up a super fight this winter hopefully....what a year we have ahead of us...this has already been a great year of boxing and it just got better..so stop all this negative ****(floyd and pacman fans) we are blessed to be able to witness an event that will go down as a boxing classic
              True that.......................

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                fuck floyd.

man go somewhere else with that childish ****

Comment

I agree that he will come out very serious for these upcoming bouts, similar to Hopkins against Pavlik. No playing around, just proving himself.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Well I am not talking about broke, mcdonalds for dinner broke...

I'm talking about having 50 million, and then after exployees, cars, houses, BOATS, gyms, jewlery, clubs, gambling, parties... TAXES TAXES TAXES...

You sure don't have anything close to 50 million anymore...
                    floyd will be broke when he's older.

he'll probably turn into being a mediocre trainer like his dad and uncle to make ends meet.

Comment

Working...
                    X