No announcement yet.

Just Got Done Setting it Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got Done Setting it Up

Sucks living in a one bedroom apt (on 3rd floor), and this thing now looks like a huge banana erecting from my floor but its not bad for $25. It was the only physical Christmas present I got this year, I been messing with it for about 30 minutes, thing comes back decently quick, not bad for enhancing defense movement & kinda fun to hit. Can't really do quick double. triple jabs or nothing thou. But I guess thats what the heavy bag at the gym is for. Anyone else ever picked on of these up or messed with one?

Originally posted by Rane-Ex54 View Post
    Sucks living in a one bedroom apt (on 3rd floor), and this thing now looks like a huge banana erecting from my floor but its not bad for $25. It was the only physical Christmas present I got this year, I been messing with it for about 30 minutes, thing comes back decently quick, not bad for enhancing defense movement & kinda fun to hit. Can't really do quick double. triple jabs or nothing thou. But I guess thats what the heavy bag at the gym is for. Anyone else ever picked on of these up or messed with one?

Yeah I used to have one, but more of a novelty item. You really need to weight it down becuase if you hit it high up then it should fall over, well mine did. A good workout though it will always bounce back up I guess.

Comment

lol, no offense, but i dont see that enhancing any form of boxing training whatsoever! personal opinion. if u like it and it works and helps u, thats all that matters, but to me it looks like something i would get my 13 year old brother jus for fun. but hey man no dis if it works, it works...

Comment

Wtf? Hang up your gloves now... you are a failure.

Comment

Working...
        X