No announcement yet.

Every NFL Team Cheats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    The only reason...and I mean the sole purpose...that notre dame is relevant is to appease the Catholics in this country. That's it.
    the fighting irish

god's team

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      you know there are 5 yr. old kids in l.a. who has never seen a lakers championship?

sad. heartbreaking.
      And 2 year olds who have never seen the Lakers in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        And 2 year olds who have never seen the Lakers in the playoffs
        tragic. absolutely tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          tragic. absolutely tragic.
          That should change this year. There's no excuse for you guys not to win 50-55 games this year with all of your talent. Kobe future HOF & ATG, Hibbert multiple all star, Russell and Randle 2 top 10 picks, Williams 6th man of the year, and Clarkson NBA all rookie 1st team. I didn't even mention Swaggy P, you're loaded with talent

Comment

50-55 wins?

laker hater.

we got at least 4 all stars this year.

kobe, slooow roooy, randle and clarkson.

plus rookie of the year russell.

i'm pretty sure over/under is 60 wins.

Comment

Glad to see my team setting the standard for the rest of these scumbags, disgusting behavior from the rest of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Glad to see my team setting the standard for the rest of these scumbags, disgusting behavior from the rest of the league.
                Thats Gatekeeper status.

Instead of last year how it was teams the Chiefs beat that made it to the super bowl, It's gonna be the 2 teams that beat the **** out of the chiefs.

Comment

Packers need to up their cheating game, big time. And the Bucs REALLY need to up that cheating level.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    Packers need to up their cheating game, big time. And the Bucs REALLY need to up that cheating level.
                    Packers don't need to up their cheating game. They are the best team in the NFL. Their defense is vastly improved. They let Jamaal Charles score 2 garbage time TD's and he finished with 3 that day. Other than that, on 11 attempts, he only rushed for 49 yards

Packers have an easy schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      Packers don't need to up their cheating game. They are the best team in the NFL. Their defense is vastly improved. They let Jamaal Charles score 2 garbage time TD's and he finished with 3 that day. Other than that, on 11 attempts, he only rushed for 49 yards

Packers have an easy schedule.
                      I know man, but if we can get a little cheating done on the sly. We'd be even better.

Comment

Working...
                      X