Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger hometown support: Wilder in Alabama or Crawford in Omaha?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger hometown support: Wilder in Alabama or Crawford in Omaha?

Who has bigger hometown support? Who sells more tickets?
    Deontay Wilder
    14.29%
    Terence Crawford
    85.71%
    Tie
    0.00%

Clearly Crawford.. Not much to do in Nebraska I guess lol. That place was fuking jumping

Comment

most of the tickets for wilder probably were given away seeing as it was pbc and that's the norm.

Comment

What's the common denominator? Both states don't have any NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, or MLS franchise. Both states are dominated by their College Football team. A champion boxer instantly becomes their top pro franchise. Crawford and Wilder are lucky to have their entire state on their back.

Crawford drew 11K twice in Nebraska last year. I am waiting to see the final attendance numbers for this fight. Right now, I'll pick Crawford.

Comment

Crawford and it's not even close

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            most of the tickets for wilder probably were given away seeing as it was pbc and that's the norm.
            I thought you liked guys that went toe to toe?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              What's the common denominator? Both states don't have any NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, or MLS franchise. Both states are dominated by their College Football team. A champion boxer instantly becomes their top pro franchise. Crawford and Wilder are lucky to have their entire state on their back.

Crawford drew 11K twice in Nebraska last year. I am waiting to see the final attendance numbers for this fight. Right now, I'll pick Crawford.
              this.......

Comment

Omaha is a ****hole but has a way bigger population than tuscaloosa, the nebraska huskers are about 50 miles down the road at lincoln they cant even claim them so they all get behind crawford
                Last edited by Willie_pep1; 09-27-2015, 04:23 AM.

Comment

After that very entertaining last fight, and on nbc, Wilder's drawing power will surpass Crawford's...

But right now Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                  X