No announcement yet.

19 month old baby severely injured and disfigured due to false drug raid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Honestly, this story bums me out. I have signed both petitions pertaining to this incident. One last year and one today to help pass the actual law. That child needs so much more than just a law passed on his name. Have a big 7 digit check waiting for him when he turns 21 for all the **** he's gonna go through. And his parents better not pay one dime for any surgery, the city better pay everything. They hired and trained those incompetent swat members so they pay for innocent civilians lives being ruined.
    Yeah story sucks. But you can't blame the actual SWAT members. It's the intel and the team leader. I mean, if you're told that you're going into some crack house with lethally armed dealers by your team leader, you're going to believe him. The flash bang was just part of the execution, it's not like the team members could have known. It's the DEA or whoever gave them that bullshit info that should be paying for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Yeah story sucks. But you can't blame the actual SWAT members. It's the intel and the team leader. I mean, if you're told that you're going into some crack house with lethally armed dealers by your team leader, you're going to believe him. The flash bang was just part of the execution, it's not like the team members could have known. It's the DEA or whoever gave them that bullshit info that should be paying for everything.
      I hear what you are saying, but this is the (not the same, but people did die) reason no knock raids are no longer allowed in Denver...

Cops and Swat were allowed to just kick in your door off of simple hearsay.. No detailed Intel needed...

They killed 3 people during that time. One was a close friend. You see, the problem here is, just like my friend that past. When your door is kicked in, and you are legal as legal can be... The first thought is to defend your home! That got my boy shot to death.... Guess what, wrong house in that situation too! In this case a baby was scared for life. No knock raids are so stupid. Mainly cause they can go off of very, very little Intel.... If any at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
        I hear what you are saying, but this is the (not the same, but people did die) reason no knock raids are no longer allowed in Denver...

Cops and Swat were allowed to just kick in your door off of simple hearsay.. No detailed Intel needed...

They killed 3 people during that time. One was a close friend. You see, the problem here is, just like my friend that past. When your door is kicked in, and you are legal as legal can be... The first thought is to defend your home! That got my boy shot to death.... Guess what, wrong house in that situation too! In this case a baby was scared for life. No knock raids are so stupid. Mainly cause they can go off of very, very little Intel.... If any at all.
        I agree, I was just making the point that the SWAT members themselves aren't to blame. Sorry about your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          I agree, I was just making the point that the SWAT members themselves aren't to blame. Sorry about your friend.
          No, I gotcha. This story just rings bells for me. Sad stuff really.

Comment

Working...
          X