Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clown Indian Police Chief tells women to "enjoy rape".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clown Indian Police Chief tells women to "enjoy rape".

No surprise then that India is the worlds sex crime epicenter.

What an idiot!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...k-8937253.html

He would have a great career as a republican in US politics

Comment

I was gonna post this but thought it was actually a pretty bad paraphrase.

If you cannot enforce the ban on betting, it is like saying, 'If you can't prevent rape, you enjoy it.'”

To take out the bold is very misleading and mis-representing the intention of his sentence.

Highly stupid quote, and minorly amusing. But the paraphrasing, titling of articles etc. by the media on that one is such an example of them re-structuring things to be more controversial than they actually are, for the purpose of selling a good story.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

If you cannot enforce the ban on betting, it is like saying, 'If you can't prevent rape, you enjoy it.'”

To take out the bold is very misleading and mis-representing the intention of his sentence.

Highly stupid quote, and minorly amusing. But the paraphrasing, titling of articles etc. by the media on that one is such an example of them re-structuring things to be more controversial than they actually are, for the purpose of selling a good story.
        This basically covers it, thread over.

Comment

Let's hope this approach to rape picks up some steam.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            He would have a great career as a republican in US politics
            Not really, seeing as how it's the democrats who want to disarm America.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

That's what I thought when I read it too.

Seemed out of context

Comment

His comments weren't really too bad, it's just that he picked a specific crime that is a bit... controversial in India. He would have been far better picking a less newsworthy transgression like murder.

Comment

He must post here in the lounge.

Comment

Working...
                  X