Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was time called in? He punched him during a time-out, clock wasnt rolling! Cortez SUX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time was called and Victor got sparked, he's an idiot. Floyd done the same Gatti and Mosley, he should know what to expect with him.

Comment

that is your hero crash dummy.

what a scrub.

Comment

A 7 to 1 favorite to resort to treachery to win the fight says it all. Floyd is a disgrace to the sport. He just made more people to turn away from boxing. Anyone who find this acceptable is as guilty as Floyd and in no way a true boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
          Time was called and Victor got sparked, he's an idiot. Floyd done the same Gatti and Mosley, he should know what to expect with him.
          If time was Called in then "WHY WASNT THE CLOCK MOVING?" BECAUSE OFFICIALY TIME WASNT CALLED IN, Cortez was doing it with his back to the fighters as he was talking to the time-keeper, Floyd by rules shouldve been in his corner until Cortez told time-keeper time in and then told fighters to fight.

Either Cortez was bribed or he proves yet again what a huge sack of **** he is.

Comment

FBI should investigate how much $$$ may mafia won on that 4th rd KO beat....

Comment

It was legal but a dirty move.My take on it all is Ortiz was saying the sorry while he felt Cortez was waiting to call time in after they finished apologizing Ortiz seemingly looked at Cortez for him to motion to fight on Floyd saw this and clocked him a dirty move but sadly legal.Ortiz was using his head dangerously.For those people using the excuse that the fact that Ortiz could have cut and stopped Floyd with his headbutts well that never happened but Floyd cetainly stopped Vic with his move

Comment

exactly my point I made earlier

The fight should be ruled a no contest, the clock was not ticking and it the punch was illegal

I hope cortez is suspended

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Really? Is that why the Official clock wasnt moving? How could Time be called in when Cortez was TALKING TO THEM ABOUT THE CLOCK AS THE PUNCHES OCCURED? Rewatch the fight, do u see the freaking clock move?

Do u see Floyd standing in the Neutral corner?

at *****s pretending it was a great KO, let me hit you while you turned away with your hands down, oh and I wont be needing 2 punches.

lowlifes
                  What official clock you moron?

HBO's clock is not "official" you stupid ****.

Ref called time, commission have confirmed, now stfu and get ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                    jr consistently hits fighters on the break bcse he's respectful and always classy

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      If time was Called in then "WHY WASNT THE CLOCK MOVING?" BECAUSE OFFICIALY TIME WASNT CALLED IN, Cortez was doing it with his back to the fighters as he was talking to the time-keeper, Floyd by rules shouldve been in his corner until Cortez told time-keeper time in and then told fighters to fight.

Either Cortez was bribed or he proves yet again what a huge sack of **** he is.
                      We knew Cortez was going to be apart of it somehow Med.

Floyd knows the type of ref he can get from Cortez.

Someone that will allow him to restart his defense everytime he gets trapped on the ropes and an aging ref who spaces out during fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X