Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
    Not one person has mentioned either of those things in this thread..v
    Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Ortiz doesn't even need to train for 12. Hes gonna win by devastating KO within 10 rounds.

If Floyd runs and clinches like he always does it might go 12
    I guess you could still argue that nobody has mentioned it because Check Hooks is a nobody ******* dickrider, but yes, someone did mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
      Not one person has mentioned either of those things in this thread..v
      Ortiz doesn't even need to train for 12. Hes gonna win by devastating KO within 10 rounds.

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      I guess you could still argue that nobody has mentioned it because Check Hooks is a nobody ******* dickrider, but yes, someone did mention it.
      Thank u sir

I gotta say im impressed with this site. It seems like most the Packmeow stans aren't taken seriously on here. I see that word "*******" in everythread it seems like, Im lovin it

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
        Thank u sir

I gotta say im impressed with this site. It seems like most the Packmeow stans aren't taken seriously on here. I see that word "*******" in everythread it seems like, Im lovin it
        I think it goes both ways. Pac and May both have extremist fans here and ******* and ***** get dished out equally.

Comment

cant wait to see hwo you change your tune after floyd stops ortiz

Comment

I think Mayweather would be a great MMA champion, the general combination of elbows, clinches and lack of KO power makes him perfectly suited.

Comment

Working...
            X