No announcement yet.

TMT Boxer banned for taking PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMT Boxer banned for taking PEDs

Another TMT guy Jarerrel Miller who also dabbles in kickboxing got bannsed by the CSAC for taking methylhexanamine (urine test.) He got caught during glory 17 (kickboxing promotion).

Source:liverkick.

What other TMT boxers have been done for PED's
    Bey
    J Leon love

I don't know who he is, but before you clean the sport, clean your own stable first

Comment

bu bu bu but fraud is trying very hard to clean up not just the sport of baxin' but all of sports.

Comment

Mayweather wanted to clean up the sport of boxing, he's started with his own promotion company. I guess charity does begin at home

Comment

He sure is cleaning his stable doe... Making sure they don't avoid a test is a start, getting them to be clean is another..

Comment

That gym is full of juice queens.

Comment

Anybody can work out at Matweather gym. Even your dumb asses. I even took my nephew last month when I was in Vegas.

Comment

Just cause you go to Floyd's gym doesn't make you a Tmt guy lol. But he had dmaa same stuff as rios

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  He sure is cleaning his stable doe... Making sure they don't avoid a test is a start, getting them to be clean is another..
                  Your hero tested positive three times, and he's still fighting. What good is testing when the sport cleaner gets away with positive test results?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Anybody can work out at Matweather gym. Even your dumb asses. I even took my nephew last month when I was in Vegas.
                    Make sure he doesn't get mixed up in the PED game

Comment

Working...
                    X