Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins Carl Froch vs. Bernard Hopkins @ a catchweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hops too slick too crafty too experienced..He clowns Froch

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
      Froch is my favourite fighter by far right now but Hopkins is the biggest spoiler in the world, he's the original Ward + more. He'll pot shot, headbutt and clinch all night long, it'll be 75% clinch, 20% pot shotted right hands and 5% feigning low blows on the floor. It's hard to beat a guy like that.

Comment

Froch. Kind of wouldn't mind seeing it since the alternative (Ward) will be even worse of a fight but this one will not be as onesided.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
          I think Froch would Ko the old man. Hopkins is to old and could not keep up with someone who has such a will and throws a 1000 punches per fight.

The fight would be ugly as hell but I'd fancy the cobra to finally put the racist SOB into retirement
          Do you really think he'd throw 1000 punches against Hopkins? Hopkins would disrupt his offense and take away everything he does well. Ward vs Hopkins would be uglier. I think the fans for that fight would literally walk out of the area before round 4.

Comment

50/50? lol. I guess this is a fight that needs to be made.

Comment

Hopkins is 50 now and looked old vs Kovalev. If Hopkins goes down to 168 for this super fight, he adds another significant loss to his resume.

Comment

hopkins is done and dusted , so is froch but he'll have enough to beat this hopkins

Comment

I have to go with B-hop.

Comment

Working...
                  X