Wife Of Shane Mosley Filing for Divorce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Two sides to every story my friend.
    Yeah im sure shane fighting in the ring making millions for his wife to stay home and take care of the kids is such a horrible relationship for her. The dumb ***** complained about having to take her kids to the bus stop and complains how hard it is to stay home in multi million dollar house and take care of her kids. Fuken dumb broad! It's obvious to everyone she's a fuken slut of a bitsh!

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      It seemed more like it helped him than hurt him. He hasn't looked that good in years. More ammunition for the Jin-haters
      **** some ppl respond to adversity by using it as motivation. when they had announced this **** right before the fight, i was thinking, "damn, there's no way in hell he's in the right frame of mind for this fight...."

but he put on a great performance despite......shows his character.

Comment

That was for sure NAZEEM fault!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nah man these dudes got it twisted. This is new, they were seperated and divorce was being contemplated leading up to and during the Margarito fight. Now is when she's officially filed for divorce; sucks for Shane, but he'll be alright. Anyone see him at the Toyota Center with B-Hop, promoting Marquez-Diaz at the Cavaliers-Rockets game?

Comment

I wonder if my thread had anything to do with it. ---> http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=211846

At one point in that thread Jin posted something to the effect "I would leave Mosley before he would ever think of leaving me."

Comment

It seemed like it came out of no where. I was shocked to hear that during the pre-fight talk on HBO against Margarito.

Comment

I read somewhere that she was banging another dude while Shane was up at big bear, it was just a rumor.

Comment

Shane has perfect body but his..d.. is small that's why Jin was not satisfied and filed divorced... Jin realized he needs bigger and longer... you know.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    I wonder if my thread had anything to do with it. ---> http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=211846

At one point in that thread Jin posted something to the effect "I would leave Mosley before he would ever think of leaving me."
                    I think it did, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. Now the door is open for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                      I read somewhere that she was banging another dude while Shane was up at big bear, it was just a rumor.
                      Yea, I tried to explain to her it was only a one night stand, but she insisted on leaving him.

Comment

Working...
                      X