Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael jordan vs lebron james - in the name of flawless...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    You think that Varejo, West, Gibson, Williams,'Wally Sczerbiak', Wallace, Ilgauskas would be able to take this team to the playoffs without lebron?
    In the East, that would be a very real possibility. The Cavs have a very solid supporting cast without Lebron.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
      If Lebron continues to work on his few shortcomings: periodic lapses on defense, spotty jump shooting, he can get on that level. He has the potential. He isn't now, especially when you consider how Jordan tore **** down, despite getting the **** beat out of him when he went to the hoop. You could get away with a lot more defensively in those days, and CLEARLY there were better defenders in the league than there are now.
      And if Jordan had to face a zone defense, he wouldn't need to take to the rim, his jumper was lights out daily.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Dude he's just STUPID now, James is.

He's redefining the sport.
        redefining the sport in what way??

im pretty sure theres nothing that lebron has done that michael didnt..

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        exactly. ppl just don't understand what they are "witnessing". we should just be glad that we are seeing this **** live in our era. the NBA has never had a player with the abilities of Lebron. Just appreciate it cuz Lebron is at a whole nutha level, whether you accept it or not.
        how old are you??

what you are witnessing aint **** compared to of what ppl witness with jordan...

if lebron james retired today or whenever.. nba stocks wont go down... as they did when michael did....

thats what we are talking about... not only in the court but the media outside.. public relations...

LIKE MIKE IF I COULD BE LIKE MIKE!! i havnt heard no song.. not anyone singing... like bronnn if i could be like lebronnn... mann.. just enjoy this ****...

watching that just make you go and tie your shoes and go to the ball curt feeling like the one and onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

michaell jordannn!!!

I DREAMM MY MOVEEEE.....I DREEAMMMM I GREWWWWW.. LIKE MIKEEEE IF I COULD BE LIKE MIKEEEEEEEE!!!!!

all those sponsors contract ... ALL THE BIG THINGS STARTED with jordan. not saying that before jordan there wasnt any great player... is that b4 jordan the sport wasnt view as BIG AS THEY START TO LOOK AT IT.. WITH THE JORDAN ERA...

Originally posted by baddest View Post
        Let's see how today's three best NBA players stack up against the three greatest superstars of the NBA's golden age.

Season stats by age (the age listed is that of the players' for most of the season):

Age = 18

Kobe: (limited to 15.5 minutes per game)

Age = 19

Lebron: 20.9 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 5.9 apg, 1.6 spg, 0.7 bpg
        Kobe: (limited to 26.0 minutes per game)

Age = 20

Magic: 18.0 ppg, 7.7 rpg, 7.3 apg, 2.4 spg, 0.5 bpg

Lebron: 27.2 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 7.2 apg, 2.2 spg, 0.7 bpg
        Kobe: 19.9 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 3.8 apg, 1.4 spg, 1.0 bpg

Age = 21

MJ: 28.2 ppg, 6.5 rpg, 5.9 apg, 2.4 spg, 0.8 bpg
        Magic: (played only 37 games in the season)

Lebron: 31.4 ppg, 7.0 rpg, 6.6 apg, 1.6 spg, 0.8 bpg
        Kobe: 22.5 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 4.9 apg, 1.6 spg, 0.9 bpg

Age = 22

MJ: (played only 18 games in the season, dropped 63 points against the Celtics)
        Magic: 18.6 ppg, 9.6 rpg, 9.5 apg, 2.7 spg, 0.4 bpg

Lebron: 27.3 ppg, 6.7 rpg, 6.0 apg, 1.6 spg, 0.7 bpg
        Kobe: 28.5 ppg, 5.9 rpg, 5.0 apg, 1.7 spg, 0.6 bpg
        Wade: 16.2 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 4.5 apg, 1.4 spg, 0.6 bpg

Age = 23

Lebron, Kobe, & Wade - (in progress)

That's not to mention Lebron's game is far below MJ's in terms of overall completeness; he has NO outside game, is decent/above average mid-range shooter, and no where NEAR as god as mike defensively. Lebron is not like Mike. anything he can do Mike could do better, Mike could do everything better than him.
        LIKE WE SAY HERE IN PUERTO RICO...

LOS NUMEROS HABLAN POR SI SOLOS!!!

NUMBERS SPEAKS FOR THEM SELF!

I DREAMMM MY MOVE .... I DREAM I GREWWW... LIKE MIKE IF I COULD BE LIKE MIKE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          As soon as LeBron wins 6 championships, get back to me.
          Then horry is better then mj? Jordan is better but when it's said and done lebron will be the goat

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            Then horry is better then mj? Jordan is better but when it's said and done lebron will be the goat
            We'll see about Bron but great players need to win championships. Stats don't mean **** without them rings.

Horry isn't included because he was fortunate enough to be on great teams, with the dream and the laker boys as well as the spurs.

Whoever said the bulls were good before Jordan are nuts. I am a lifelong Bulls fan and those teams were awful. They didn't even make the playoffs the three years before Jordan joined the team.

Jordan could do anything and he could dee up on anyone and shut them down.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              Then horry is better then mj?
              Don't be ridiculous, obviously, Horry was never the leader/star of his team, never. He may have hit crucial shots, but he didn't get his team to those points.

Comment

I DAREEEEEEEEEE ANYONE TO KEEP DEbaTING THIS ****!

I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NIGHT AND DAYYYYYYYYYYY SPREAD MY WINGS AND FLYYYYYYYYY AWAYYYYYYYYY!!!

lebron what???? pleaseeeee man.......

Comment

Honors: Six-time NBA champion (1991-93, 1996-98)
                  NBA MVP (1988, '91, '92, '96, '98);
                  10-time All-NBA First Team (1987-93, 1996-98);
                  All-NBA Second Team (1985);
                  Defensive Player of the Year (1988);
                  Nine-time All-Defensive First Team (1988-93, 1996-98);
                  Rookie of the Year (1985);
                  14-time All-Star; All-Star MVP (1988, '96, '98);
                  One of 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996);
                  Two-time Olympic gold medalist (1984, '92).

plus the slam dunk competition.... man....

lebron james name is not worthy to be in the same sentence like MICHAEL JORDAN!

Comment

Magic Johnson on Michael Jordan.

Magic Johnson said, "There's Michael Jordan and then there is the rest of us."

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      1. magic johnson
                      2. kobe bryant
                      3. larry bird
                      4. michael jordan
                      5. jerry west

lebron is not even close to top 10. he's still on tracy mcgrady's and vince carter's level.

bobby .. ur my man.. u know it.. but

UR LIST SUCKS j/k

but how can you have .. anyone above mj?

Comment

Working...
                      X