GB Packer arrested with 190k, 1/3 kilo of pot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Packer arrested with 190k, 1/3 kilo of pot

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...ana-possession

Thoughts? I have a hard time believing a pro player is slanging. I just think he's out partying with tons of weed for friends and enough cash to piss away gambling. The amount of weed he had on him is fuvk all compared to the money, I highly doubt he's chipping half pounds out there and just did a collection run.

Dqwell got arrested today too.

Comment

they'll suspend him for the year like Gordon

but if you get caught for steroids, you only get 4 games

Comment

He's in trouble. That's alot of drugs and money. I would imagine they're going to try to hit him with an attempt charge.

A lot of guys are getting popped recently- Sapp, Joseph Randle.

Edit: Sam Hurd was selling drugs on the side or maybe football was his side money smh.

Comment

Lol he better be ringin them solicitors up ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...ana-possession

Thoughts? I have a hard time believing a pro player is slanging. I just think he's out partying with tons of weed for friends and enough cash to piss away gambling. The amount of weed he had on him is fuvk all compared to the money, I highly doubt he's chipping half pounds out there and just did a collection run.
            yeah, he just has throw away money to party etc and the amount of bud aint even that much lol what is 1/3 of a kilo is not even a pound.

dude just got caught riding dirty.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                That's a lot of cash, but his odd number of grams of weed makes me think he's just an idiot rolling around with than he should be for personal consumption. That being said, I've known a few idiots rolling around slanging that loosely as well.

Comment

Well I'm sure he feels real cool now sitting in jail waiting on charges. He got some well deserved street cred minus an NFL career. Now the question is to snitch or not, to plea or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                    He's in trouble. That's alot of drugs and money. I would imagine they're going to try to hit him with an attempt charge.

A lot of guys are getting popped recently- Sapp, Joseph Randle.

Edit: Sam Hurd was selling drugs on the side or maybe football was his side money smh.
                    Add Dqwell Jackson to that list.

Comment

Working...
                    X