Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great interview with Rigo's cutman ... great gym stories.. also talks Mickey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great interview with Rigo's cutman ... great gym stories.. also talks Mickey Garcia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQGu4Qrsw1Y

Pretty good interview talks about rigo and his much bigger sparring partners ..140 pounders... story was about him telling his cutman and trainer pedro diaz that he will guarantee thats he's going bloody all his sparring partners on his last day of sparring ... well it happened .. he was in beast mode! also talks about mickey garcia being good but has slower hands than donaire but a fight he will tell rigo to take.. .. damn i should have been there when my Cubans greeted him at the airport at Miami! smh oh well also says he's the greatest fighter hes ever seen also the nicest.... Dale
    Last edited by jov6388; 04-18-2013, 01:13 AM.

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQGu4Qrsw1Y

Pretty good interview talks about rigo and his much bigger sparring partners ..140 pounders... story was about him telling his cutman and trainer pedro diaz that he will guarantee thats he's going bloody all his sparring partners on his last day of sparring ... well it happened .. he was in beast mode! also talks about mickey garcia being good but has slower hands than donaire but a fight he will tell rigo to take.. .. damn i should have been there when my Cubans greeted him at the airport at Miami! smh oh well also says he's the greatest fighter hes ever seen also the nicest.... Dale
    Nice. Personally, I don't see Rigo taking on the best at 126; but if he or Pedro thinks he can, who am I to argue?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Nice. Personally, I don't see Rigo taking on the best at 126; but if he or Pedro thinks he can, who am I to argue?
      honestly don't want him to move up and i feel from interviews i've heard they dont want to unless big money involved ..... im feeling like vic darchinyan is getting the call after he wins one ... just sign with top rank and has a little name value.. rigo's next got to be with a name! for viewers purpose but 122 is ehhhh... ****ing bob arum just dont know what his old mind is up to .. dont be surprise if hyde matches up with underfeated alexander bakhtin **** was talked about before...

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
        honestly don't want him to move up and i feel from interviews i've heard they dont want to unless big money involved ..... im feeling like vic darchinyan is getting the call after he wins one ... just sign with top rank and has a little name value.. rigo's next got to be with a name! for viewers purpose but 122 is ehhhh... ****ing bob arum just dont know what his old mind is up to .. dont be surprise if hyde matches up with underfeated alexander bakhtin **** was talked about before...
        I don't care who Rigo fights next, as long as it's an aggressive fighter. Guillermo beats 'em all at 122. The only question mark was Donaire, and that has been answered decisively.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I'll check it out a little later.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            Thanks for posting this. I'll check it out a little later.
            yes sir no prob ....

Comment

Working...
            X