Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley-Provodnikov Close for 3/16, VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see Bradley is fighting again. Even if the opponent is not of any quality.

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    Wow...Bradley's about to start a bum tour.He could of fought better opposition.
    As far as I'm aware, no-one wanted to touch him after the controversy of his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Ok, I'm not excited for this fight, I would've loved to see him fight a WW. An Abregu rematch would've been ok too but he's been inactive for sometime and doesn't have many options. I think he did the smart thing, it's good that he gets some rounds in. Provodnikov will help him do that heis very durable.
      I don't mind him fightin a JWW as long as he fights him at 140 (I'm guessing he won't be doin that for this fight). But Bradley just came up from 140 so I would have thought he would explore the opportunity to fight someone at 140 if its a bigger more exciting fight. Like I said B4 I wish he would have fought Rios at 140 (F___ Alvarado rematch). I would have thought Arum and everyone would pay him plenty more money for that

Comment

This is the typical TR promotion b/s.

Comment

Well, at least it gets Bradley out again, Top Rank have been scratching their arse for an opponent for him for ages.
          Tiny Tim going down the VADA testing route is brave as I thought Arum was pretty much anti testing, unless Tiny Tim has forced this on Arum and his opponent? At least it will clear up any doubters that wonder how a vegan looks as good as he does

Comment

No surprise here with the opponent.....

Comment

Nobody cares about bitch Bradley

Comment

ok fight for timmy after a long rest....

Comment

Bradley just needs to get back in the ring at this point. Glad he's close.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Tiny Tim going down the VADA testing route is brave as I thought Arum was pretty much anti testing, unless Tiny Tim has forced this on Arum and his opponent?
                    I wonder if he's doing the VADA thing in order to have drug testing already in place for a possible Pacquiao rematch?

Comment

I don't like Provid....Bradley beats him at both JWW and WW but I hope all da haters who think Bradley is juicing take notice to who is requesting the VADA testing. Bradley drinks organic smoothies is a vegan while training, he isn't popping power pellets.

Comment

Working...
                      X