Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we put this Provo ducking Rios to rest now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I know they want to keep Provodnikov hot to build up a Pac or Bradley fight, but damn do I want to see him fight Rios. The risk is worth the reward in my eyes.

I hear you, bud.

Has FOTY written all over it.

Comment

who cares?
      look how light TR's stable is in their weight range
      no doubt we'll see Ruslan-Rios at some point sooner or later
      going with Ruslan if/when it eventually happens
      don't mind it if they don't fight right now

Comment

It was really the mexicans and the JMM fans that wanted to counter the blatant ducking of Ruslan by JMM and ran with the bs of Ruslan ducking rios. It was hilarious to me. Provodnikov is a psycho. Arum n Dunkin know he would serious hurt the punching bag from Oxnard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          It was really the mexicans and the JMM fans that wanted to counter the blatant ducking of Ruslan by JMM and ran with the bs of Ruslan ducking rios. It was hilarious to me. Provodnikov is a psycho. Arum n Dunkin know he would serious hurt the punching bag from Oxnard.
          The first man to beat Provo was a Mexican buddy but if you believe Marquez ducked Provo you should believe he ducked Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
            Max K said it perfect. He's a caveman. I think he KOs rios at 140 or 147.
            Damn Paulie sure has let himself go in your sig.

Comment

Ahhh... I see...

**** Dunkin then!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Lmfao. This is a classic right here.

Comment

Provodnikov's not that good. Floyd, Pacquiao, Garcia, Matthysse, and Maidana would beat him.

Comment

How about..................

We stop over using the word duck for most to all boxers. Term is very over used with little merit on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                      Provodnikov's not that good. Floyd, Pacquiao, Garcia, Matthysse, and Maidana would beat him.
                      As you name 5 of the best boxers in the sport right now. Even of Provodnikov was right under them that's pretty good. Considering the guy only had 20 fights. He hit the scene like a comet. And almost turned champion twice already. Did once.

So I would say he is "that good."

Comment

Working...
                      X