Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we put this Provo ducking Rios to rest now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we put this Provo ducking Rios to rest now?

Arum and Dunkin were the ones that didn't want the fight and here's Dunkin saying he didn't want to make the fight

Both men wanted to fight, both of their management was against it on equal parts

I don't believe the people who said Provo ducked Rios were really being serious, save for possibly one or two.

Comment

Pretty sure only trolls said Ruslan was ducking Rios. No one in their right mind could believe that.

Comment

Seen a couple of guys i take seriously posting they thought Provo was ducking Rios.
        Well, clarification for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Seen a couple of guys i take seriously posting they thought Provo was ducking Rios.
          Well, clarification for everyone
          I remember one.. was an odd, hate filled post.

Comment

Weight is just an excuse, they're pretending Ruslan priced himself out too.

Imo Top Rank didn't want to lose their option on Provodnikov because they want him in with Pacquiao in the Autumn to make more money.

Comment

Thanks for the find, Hou.

Provo wouldn't duck the man in my avatar, much less a puny mortal.

Comment

"Ruslan scared doe "

Comment

I know they want to keep Provodnikov hot to build up a Pac or Bradley fight, but damn do I want to see him fight Rios. The risk is worth the reward in my eyes.

Comment

Max K said it perfect. He's a caveman. I think he KOs rios at 140 or 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X