Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I put on muscle like Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao maybe eating 7000 calories a day but he is burining 5000-6000 calories a day just in his training regime.

How many calories a day do you eat and burn?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      No, I'm just curious.

Because in the lower weights he never KO'd anyone like he had Hatton. But then he moved up in weight and started literally walking through people, one punch with Hatton.

It's all natural with special traning and diet. I'm wondering what he's doing. it's never been done before in boxing history, but he's just a really hard worker it seems. 7k calories a day baby.
      Floydiot alert! Straight up your fact. Pac almost koed everybody at lower weight. Now tell me which fighter Pac koed above 140.
      Last edited by straightleft; 05-22-2012, 05:08 AM.

Comment

I detect the undeniable whiff of floydiot bumsniffery in the OP.

Comment

pacquiao does not have one punch power against WW and jr MW

if he fought a MW, smw, or a LHW with a good chin he would hardly put a dent in them

at 140 he demonstraded one punch power. ricky hatton was nearly killed with one shot

at 122 -130 he could crack the best, but he was not that crafty about it. he was mostly a blunt tool then

as with many guys who move up in weight, pacquiao adjusted his style a good deal as he began fighting larger guys. he can still effect them with punches, but he's not able to simply bore in, take their best, and knock them around.

Comment

Hard work and dedication

Comment

Hire Alex Ariza.

Comment

Eat the right stuff and develop the right work ethic - it takes a lot of discipline, but anyone can do it.....

Comment

It's not that remarkable really. Have a look at actors, Christian Bale for example goes from a skinny junkie to Batman in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    It's not that remarkable really. Have a look at actors, Christian Bale for example goes from a skinny junkie to Batman in a few months.
                    ^There is quite a bit going on in what actors do/are able to do, especially Christian bale. Christian Bale isnt a skinny junkie, his body is naturally bigger. He cut down alot for that role, so it was easy to put it back on from muscle memory. Other things playing big roles is a great diet and training regiment, aswell as possibly hoppin on a cycle.

As far as op tho, there is some science behind it, but its not rocket science. You got calories coming in, and calories goin out. Manny eats a *****load, because he is constantly burning a *****load. Training and resting are essential, but diet is just as big a part of the equation. If you want to gain muscle, you want to have a caloric surplus, and a caloric deficit if you want to be losing weight.

Eat, train and rest, and youll get where you want to be op.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      ^There is quite a bit going on in what actors do/are able to do, especially Christian bale. Christian Bale isnt a skinny junkie, his body is naturally bigger. He cut down alot for that role, so it was easy to put it back on from muscle memory. Other things playing big roles is a great diet and training regiment, aswell as possibly hoppin on a cycle.

As far as op tho, there is some science behind it, but its not rocket science. You got calories coming in, and calories goin out. Manny eats a *****load, because he is constantly burning a *****load. Training and resting are essential, but diet is just as big a part of the equation. If you want to gain muscle, you want to have a caloric surplus, and a caloric deficit if you want to be losing weight.

Eat, train and rest, and youll get where you want to be op.

I would put real money on the op not getting there.

Comment

Working...
                      X