Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan is not or roids, bc he has no power.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan is not or roids, bc he has no power.....

I re watched the Khan fight.... He hit paulie with everthing he could muster.... Paulie took it well... Now i know why he don't wanna fight Bradley or Alexander .... Bradley is to strong and will ko his ass.... He saw Alexander walk right thru Urango power shots ... So he knows he has nothing to keep Alexander at bay .....

Paulie has a beard.

Comment

Originally posted by b4real View Post
      I re watched the Khan fight.... He hit paulie with everthing he could muster.... Paulie took it well... Now i know why he don't wanna fight Bradley or Alexander .... Bradley is to strong and will ko his ass.... He saw Alexander walk right thru Urango power shots ... So he knows he has nothing to keep Alexander at bay .....
      Paulie has an iron chin. I thought everyone knew that?

Comment

I wouldn't say he doesn't have power I would say Paulie has a helluva chin.

Comment

Cotto broke a **** load of Paulies bones in his face and Paulie still didn't get KTFO. He has a beard plus a huge heart aswell.

Comment

I think you need to get your head checked.

Whay dont you start of by watching paulie vs cotto, eh?

paulie has an IRON CHIN.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Paulie has an iron chin. I thought everyone knew that?
              Yea we all know that.... If you look at all great fighters with a chin... The accumulation eventually comes into play.... He was also hitting Paulie with Mayweather like, blind power shots..... Not even dazing him .... The quick ones you don't see cause damage and his did nothing....

Comment

Cotto's power is underrated, he throws hard ass jabs that knock down fighters like Clottey. Cotto also probably dented Margarito up too since his face was swollen after ther war. I don't want to discredit Mosley's win over Margarito but I do think Cotto soften Margarito up for Mosley.

Comment

paulies got balls of steel.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                    Cotto's power is underrated, he throws hard ass jabs that knock down fighters like Clottey. Cotto also probably dented Margarito up too since his face was swollen after ther war. I don't want to discredit Mosley's win over Margarito but I do think Cotto soften Margarito up for Mosley.
                    I totally agree he was winning on the cards aswell... The accumulation effect caught up....

Comment

Working...
                    X