Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Stevenson Deserves Belt of Mickey Mouse!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Champions View Post
    Stevenson fights in packed Arenas in Canada.
    He's cashing checks Kovalev will never see.

Haymon fighters are getting PAID

For example

Le Santa Cruz made more fighting Manuel Roman (750K) than Kovalev made(500,00) fighting Hopkins.

LOL

Stevenson can buy a fleet of Kovalevs.......hell.....Broner can do that
    And why would you be happy about that? You enjoy meaningless fights that kill the sport of boxing? You prefer cowards to real men? Another lowlife imbecile alt account, how exciting.
    Last edited by Jubei; 05-24-2015, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Well, lets hope after his mandatory they can figure out something with Stevenson.

Kathy Duva dropped the ball big time on the whole purse bid situation. Seems to me all boxing politics; Duva knew she would lose the purse bid therefore took her fighter out of it. They need to iron this out fast, Adonis isn't getting any younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        And why would you be happy about that? You enjoy meaningless fights that kill the sport of boxing? You prefer cowards to real men? Another lowlife imbecile alt account, how exciting.
        GGG's entire career is comprised of meaningless fights

Please don't go there.

I like the idea of fighters get paid for risking their lives.
        I like that Haymon has boxing on TV again.

Kathy Duva ain't doing shi.t

She just killed the Stevenson fight

Comment

why is this mofo still talking? u pulled out of the purse bid u b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by The Champions View Post

I like the idea of fighters get paid for risking their lives.
            LSC risked his life fighting a dish washer, a farmer and a sparring partner? Seems like the sparring partner, the farmer and the dish washer risked their lives for TINY paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Well, lets hope after his mandatory they can figure out something with Stevenson.

Kathy Duva dropped the ball big time on the whole purse bid situation. Seems to me all boxing politics; Duva knew she would lose the purse bid therefore took her fighter out of it. They need to iron this out fast, Adonis isn't getting any younger.
              Kovalev isn't getting any younger either.
              He looks older than Stevenson.

Comment

Stevenson is irrelevant. He can keep fighting super middleweights i.e. Bika. Dude even got knocked down against Fonfara. He will be known as the person that ran to his big daddy haymon was avoiding Kovalev like Ebola. Stevenson even ducked Pascal. Kovalev already beat the best at LH.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  it's easy for kovalev to talk crap like this when he's hiding behind the skirts of kathy duva and hbo knowing superman can't get to him kovalev is a palpable coward

Whose fault is that? Stevenson is the one that didn't walk but ran to Showtime to avoid Kovalev, when a deal had been agreed upon. He knew in his heart he had zero chance against the Krusher. I would love to see the kryptonite dropped on his ass, Emanuel would be ashamed of Stevenson if he was still alive.

Comment

50/50 split. What is Stevenson waiting for?

Comment

He's clearly referring to Steamboat Willie, the early incarnation of Mickey Mouse that has been criticized for racial stereotypes and gags. Kovalev is ONE AGAIN perpetrating racial slander against the black man. (and no, I'm not serious)

Comment

Working...
                      X