Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim "Double Standard - Andre Ward, Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kim alluding to this fight in this context is pretty blatant. He's indirectly trying to discredit the win.

I've heard Steve Kim is a prick. He has a way of showing it. Indirectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Steve Kim alluding to this fight in this context is pretty blatant. He's indirectly trying to discredit the win.

I've heard Steve Kim is a prick. He has a way of showing it. Indirectly.
      He isn't discrediting, he is just pointing out blatant hypocrisy from a certain group of race driven boxing fans who send him tons of emails and tweets and post on his websites message board is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
        Andre Ward is a better boxer than Manny Pacquiao. He's proven to be the most diverse boxing in recent memory. I know it's unrelated but Ward showed me exactly what he needed to last night to prove he is the best, and most versatile fighter in the game today.
        You must be out of your mind. Pacquiao is a one of a kind fighter. Ward has a lot more to achieve to be mentioned in the same breath as Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
          He isn't discrediting, he is just pointing out blatant hypocrisy from a certain group of race driven boxing fans who send him tons of emails and tweets and post on his websites message board is all.
          You're one stupid bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            He's discrediting. But he's also doing what you're describing (highlighted in red). I find it utterly infantile for a grown man who is supposed to be an elder statesman in the media to act that way, but Steve Kim is a dork. Dork first, man second.

Comment

• Weight had nothing to do with the outcome of either of these fights. Giving a voice to the trolls who try and make excuses for their favorite fighter losing doesn't need to be on Steve Kim's agenda. He's just as bad as the whiny little girls he's complaining about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                You're one stupid bastard.
                ^says the race driven bastard

Comment

• They pay this man to write this filth?

Comment

Working...
                  X