Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Video] Canelo and Chavez Jr Meet Face to Face

Someone Translate this.

Yes... awaiting translation.

Last night I went to the mac machine and accidentally hit the spanish button, so I said alright **** it Ill give it a try... yeah after two screens, it gave me my card back and said cannot process request

No idea what I hit... I tried to read the receipt to see what I did wrong... but it was in spanish... lol

Comment

Canela is lucky JCC JR didn't just slap him with his ****. Cuz if he did Canela wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Comment

They just talked about how much they respect each other and how good of a champion the other is and that they understand everyone wants them to fight and they will when the promoters make the fight.

I dont think either side is rushing to make it happen though.

Comment

Yeah I can translate it:

Chavez said 45 have tried, 45 have failed. There was also a Floyd Mayweather reference in there that I can’t translate exactly, but roughly translated he says, “Floyd Mayweather told me personally (at a taco stand in Mexico) that I’m his favorite fighter.”

When the reporter asked Canelo what would he be doing if he wasn’t a boxer, he said if it was possible he’d like to participate in a jousting contest, while on a unicorn. My Spanish isn’t great btw.

Trollin’ outta boredom, not to upset anyone. I would appreciate a real translation however, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
            Yeah I can translate it:

Chavez said 45 have tried, 45 have failed. There was also a Floyd Mayweather reference in there that I can’t translate exactly, but roughly translated he says, “Floyd Mayweather told me personally (at a taco stand in Mexico) that I’m his favorite fighter.”

When the reporter asked Canelo what would he be doing if he wasn’t a boxer, he said if it was possible he’d like to participate in a jousting contest, while on a unicorn. My Spanish isn’t great btw.

Trollin’ outta boredom, not to upset anyone. I would appreciate a real translation however, thanks.
            hahahahahahahaha the unicorn part!

Comment

Here we go....straight to the point since I'm at the office and dont have much time!

CHAVEZ: If we were to fight one day, simply the best man will win. I admire Canelo and much respect to him. He is a great fighter and I also showed him that I’m not just the son of Chavez (Sr.) [sarcastic]
              CHAVEZ: Any fighters will want to know who would win, who is the best, but the way to find out is on the Ring.
              INTERVIEWEER: You think that this fight will have to take place soon or later?
              CANELO: Agree. That is the way it is, but I believe that the bulk of people don’t want to see the fight because we are the two who are being successful at this time. Obviously, there are others who want to see the fight….
              CHAVEZ: [interrupts] Only if they pay (us) enough…
              CANELO: …obviously…..[laughs]…for me is an honor to meet him.
              [Chavez]as a person, as co-worker, I’m very please to meet him.
              CHAVEZ: I know….I admire him and I know that he admires me [$ucking each other’s pipi’s] because we both know about the sacrifice of this sport, and we know that it is not easy to be where we are at this time and accomplish what we have accomplished. If we were to fight one day, simple put, the best one would win.
              CHAVEZ: Sure, its normal. We are two fighters who have been successful in Mexico, two fighters who the people are very interested on. Canelo is a very charismatic fighter, a great fighter. I believe that I have demonstrated that I’m [Chavez] a great fighter. People wants to see us fight and we are at a similar weight limit, if the fight comes true, I obviously want to win, he [Canelo] wants to win and who wins will be decided on the ring, the one who is better conditioned. I wish Canelo the best during his career. Canelo is a great fighter, one with great power as I always said and I really enjoyed meeting him and to tell you the truth, I don’t have anything against him, I really enjoy seeing Mexican fighters doing well. –END.

Comment

Working...
              X