No announcement yet.

Don't expect Ward Kovalev to be "exciting"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't expect Ward Kovalev to be "exciting"

Ward is going to shut kovalev down with inside game like he did Allen green.

It's gonna be one sided as they come with old kovalev getting schooled

120-108 on all cards

The fights gonna have drama even if Ward dominates because there's always the chance of Kovalev getting the ko.

Comment

I disagree. Both are going to bring out the best out of each other. Kovalev is no one dimensional plodder. He even outboxed BHOP. Ward will have to dig deep in this one and it will be beautiful to watch if you appreciate the sport of boxing.

Comment

Do you think if you repeatedly post your prediction 10000 times between now and the fight that will make it come true? You remind me of some of the Khan fans. Every day for 3 months they said Khan would beat Canelo. They couldn't get in the ring and help Khan and the fight ended exactly as everyone but Khan fans knew it would. Ward isn't the favorite in this fight and he is fighting Kovalev, not Green. The odds on this fight are dead even. If you are so sure Ward will pitch a shutout why do you feel the need to post it on a daily basis? Maybe you are really worried that Ward will lose and you are a nervous poster trying to convince yourself Ward will win. I am confident Kovalev will win by brutal KO and I think that will be very exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          Ward is going to shut kovalev down with inside game like he did Allen green.

It's gonna be one sided as they come with old kovalev getting schooled

120-108 on all cards
          Comparing Kovalev to Allen Green.

Comment

Allen Green

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Allen Green

RIP Nick Charles

Comment

Originally posted by BIPBAP View Post
                I disagree. Both are going to bring out the best out of each other. Kovalev is no one dimensional plodder. He even outboxed BHOP. Ward will have to dig deep in this one and it will be beautiful to watch if you appreciate the sport of boxing.
                Oh wow.

Somebody out boxed a 50 y/o man.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Comparing Kovalev to Allen Green.

I know green is slicker but they both have about the same power

Comment

"I know green is slicker but they both have about the same power"

LOL this stuff is getting so hilarious. Slicker? lol It's something someone would say on here though

Comment

Working...
                    X