No announcement yet.

Mayweather is similiar to Obama and has exposed to racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is similiar to Obama and has exposed to racist

He along with Obama changed the game, they were great at what they did and were only hated by racist who were mad a black man was on top. That is why Trump is getting support because the racist people have been exposed..similiar to how lesser talented fighters who accomplish far less then Mayweather get praised while Floyd was slammed for fighting high level comp..

It is hilarious and it is clear as day that racism is behind it, YEA I SAID IT YA'LL ARE ****ING RACIST.. You call other fighters great who have not even done more then ****ing Berto, yet slam Floyd for fighting Berto for his retirement fight. Go vote for Trump and show your true colors"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" yea we know what that means-translation=make a white man president again...
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 08-03-2016, 11:48 AM.

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
    He along with Obama changed the game, they were great at what they did and were only hated by racist who were mad a black man was on top. That is why Trump is getting support because the racist people have been exposed..similiar to how lesser talented fighters who accomplish far less then Mayweather get praised while Floyd was slammed for fighting high level comp..

It is hilarious and it is clear as day that racism is behind it, YEA I SAID IT YA'LL ARE ****ING RACIST.. You call other fighters great who have not even done more then ****ing Berto, yet slam Floyd for fighting Berto for his retirement fight. Go vote for Trump and show your true colors"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" yea we know what that means-translation=make a white man president again...
    **** em both(Hillary and Trump). Gary Johnson for President.

Comment

lmao slow day on this forum

Comment

I agree 100 percent. Anybody who supports trump is just plain racist. How a man that underqualified whos can continue to rip on minorites is the rebulica hopefull... is just plain sad... how embaressed i am for this country

Comment

Larry, you are the racist. Not everyone is like you.

Comment

People were so mad they elected him for a second term How exactly did Obama change the game? He's been a mediocre president and it's got nothing to do with race.

I don't support Trump but claiming anyone who supports him is a racist is flat out ignorant and short-sighted.

Comment

fcuk larry...ban this idiot and his ilk and make nsb great again

Comment

Every time i read a larryxxx post my IQ drops.

Comment

LOL man this site is too much, but h-I lary is even worse, her hero is Margaret sanger who created the eugenics/planned parenthood program to exterminate the seed of the blk race. Look it up... both are bad and America has become a big mess due to the people who control it. the blatant racism here is also funny I agree... but the current trend is turning it all around on blks now blks are the biggest racist and are responsible for all the hate in the world.

and lastly 0 ba m@ didn't change anything! sht actually got worse for blks under his terms, he did however liberate and change the game the LGBT community and pretty much ignored blks his whole term. No a tranny can be in the same bathroom with your child...

no u/s pres really controls anything the banking families do.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    People were so mad they elected him for a second term How exactly did Obama change the game? He's been a mediocre president and it's got nothing to do with race.

I don't support Trump but claiming anyone who supports him is a racist is flat out ignorant and short-sighted.
                    lol he didn't change anything but the boldness of the LGBT community, and broke pretty much every promise he made just as the other presidentz have done. the nob@macare was a failure as well... clearly a president just isn't the answer. none of them are attacking the true issues of the world that actually plague the people/citizens working for them, making them trillions

Comment

Working...
                    X