Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What TV Series Are You Guys On Right Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What TV Series Are You Guys On Right Now?

Since I have to wait forever for the new season of Peaky Blinders i have to watch other stuff so.....

I am currently watching this new horror show called Outcast. i am not too big on horror shit since it's all the same but i am giving this one a try.

Also watching Preacher and thought it was aight but it's boring the fuck out of me now and probably wont watch anymore.

The Ultimate Fighter i take a peek on it every now and then but i just wait for the highlights of the show and thats about it. boring shit!

I downloaded Penny Dreadful and I think this one I might binge on if it gives me enough reason to stay.

I still have to start on my GOT Season 3 yet that shit takes forever.

Current, Ray Donovan and catching up on Breaking Bad. Still in season 1.

Comment

GOT.. just finished
      Preacher
      Ray Donovan
      Hell on Wheels

Comment

i've been watching supernatural, is really good. only at 11th episode now but holiday season coming up and i dont have plan coming home to my hometown this year. so maybe i'll binge watch the whole thing. with some pron slip here and there of course

Comment

the americans

already caught up doe, don't know what to watch next.

Comment

This series just started last week, the trailer looked kind of weak but I still saw the episode and it interested me enough to watch the second episode due out this week.

Comment

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Comment

just finished GoT

Preacher
                Jessica Jones

will look forward to 2nd season of Mr. Robot this July

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  i've been watching supernatural, is really good. only at 11th episode now but holiday season coming up and i dont have plan coming home to my hometown this year. so maybe i'll binge watch the whole thing. with some pron slip here and there of course
                  i kind of do this too when watching a series. especially when an unknown hot celebrity is sexyng things up on the show or if they got nudes on it with an unknown hot celebrity.

kind of what i did when i used to watch that show Gotham but the 3 girls i liked didn't have any.

Comment

Well
                    Game of Thrones, Walking dead, Ray Donovan, leftovers, Ballers, The Brink, Hell on Wheels,

Just watched Silicon Valley, (it was ok)

Going to give these a shot The Night Of, Outcast,

Missing Dexter, Banshee, boardwalk empire, True Blood, True Detectives, Californication, Weeds, Breaking Bad

Comment

Working...
                    X