Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: "If I Don't Get The Khan Fight This Year I'm Retiring!" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs them. Potentially the man in the division once Pac goes but he can't prove it unless he fight Bradley or the Thurman/Porter winner.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      Whaaaaaaa????

I guess Khan isn't the only one that lies and makes up complete nonsense out of thin hair.

Tell me more about this Khan vs Porter fight, I think I may have forgotten to stay up for that one.
      Khan is the opposite of Froch.

Khan:

- Wins fantasy fights
      - Loses them in reality
      - Has a crap chin
      - Has no trash talk game
      - Is womanly

Froch:

- Loses fantasy fights
      - Wins them in reality
      - Iron chin
      - Best trash talk game
      - A man's man

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Khan comes out as "Amira Khan" after his career is over. Probably hook up with Kellie Maloney and talk about facelifts.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
        Sounds like Brooks 1st fight with Jones even Hearn was saying Brook was out on his feet
        True, Carson Jones gave poor old Kell Brook a good ole hiding and Carson Jones has nearly more losses than wins

I can see right through this hype-job.

Comment

Whaaaaaaa????

I guess Khan isn't the only one that lies and makes up complete nonsense out of thin hair.

Tell me more about this Khan vs Porter fight, I think I may have forgotten to stay up for that one.
          Maidana is the better version than Porter, Khan took the best version of Chino to boxing school.
          Brook got gift a decision against a guy who got his ass handed to him by Julio Diaz, facts remain, Kelly Brook is overrated he's nothing more than a effeminate little nonce.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Maidana is the better version than Porter, Khan took the best version of Chino to boxing school.
            Brook got gift a decision against a guy who got his ass handed to him by Julio Diaz, facts remain, Kelly Brook is overrated he's nothing more than a effeminate little nonce.
            I've seen you post some silly stuff on here but your pushing your own boundaries here.

The version of Maidana that Khan fought is nothing like Porter ATALL, in fact Khan fought an inferior version compared to the one that Broner and Mayweather faced. The Maidana that fought under Robert Garcia was far more active in terms of punches thrown and swarming (Porter) tactics.

Considering that Khan needed a big helping hand from Cortez to survive the first fight, the logical thinking is he would have been stopped if they fought again at 147. Honestly mate, Chris Algieri with his 30% KO ratio had Khan backpedalling all over the damn place, You don't think Porter or Maidana could one-up him and actually win??

Comment

Man robert Garcia maidana is so overrated he beat broner that's it paulie even did that maidana was more of a threat at 140

Comment

Whaaaaaaa????

You never saw Khan vs Porter????? And you call yourself a boxing fan. Smh.

That post was almost as bad as the guy who claimed Pacquiao was a 32 time world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Brook didn't deserve to win that fight, lets be honest how can we credit a guy who runs and clinches for 12 rounds compared to a guy throwing down bombs for 12 rounds?
                  Khan beat the better version of Porter in a high impact fight that was entertaining, what Brook did was bore the entire crowd and got a gift bbbbut bbbut but his best win doe
                  Yeah: Khan beat Porter in a trilogy... Ruined him, practically...
                  Last edited by MDPopescu; 01-28-2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

It's been obvious he's on the verge of retiring. With Khan as his last fight, win or lose, he would retire rich. Not really hard to figure.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      You never saw Khan vs Porter????? And you call yourself a boxing fan. Smh.

That post was almost as bad as the guy who claimed Pacquiao was a 32 time world champion.
                      I know man!!

I need to get off this website ASAP, I don't deserve to be posting amongst true fans like him lool.

Comment

Working...
                      X