No announcement yet.

How would you rate Maidana's Chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you rate Maidana's Chin?

His punch resistance is okay to me. Okay chin, average at taking it to the body.
    1- garbage
    0.00%
    7.41%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    5- average
    7.41%
    11.11%
    18.52%
    44.44%
    0.00%
    10- iron
    11.11%

good chin, he assimilates the punches well and recovers quickly

Comment

Pretty solid chin,, but has shown some wear and tear on it in the lopez and karrass fights..

He seems to wobble or cringe when hit with a flush shot, and saw him buckle a couple of times.. Still a solid chin, but the ring wars are slowly catching up to him

Comment

Good chin, good recovery. He gets hurt, because his fighting style tends to get him hit perfectly on the chin and face.

I wouldn't use examples of him getting wobbled against him.

Comment

I would say he has a pretty good chin, nothing noteworthy. Morales hurt him, that's Erik out of his natural weight class, Alexander stunned him a few times, Ortiz hurt him as well (although Ortiz can punch which shouldn't count), Lopez stunned him. He recovers pretty well, I don't think his chin is much of an issue unless he's in there against a very accurate puncher which is Floyd. It's to the body where he's shown repeatedly that he can't take it well.

Comment

He can take head shots a lot better than body shots that's for sure, Lopez buckled him in half with a good body shot in their fight.
            Last edited by UTEP; 04-04-2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

I can't rate it until I first see My seed on it.

Comment

glass chin. ortiz dropped him like 40 times and matthysse dropped him with a jab while maidana had headgear on.

Comment

Not as good as it's made out to be. He's been hurt by guys like Alexander and Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    glass chin. ortiz dropped him like 40 times and matthysse dropped him with a jab while maidana had headgear on.
                    C'mon man, Ortiz at 140 was a bull dog, and Matthysse hits with the might of Thor's hammer.

Comment

Working...
                    X