No announcement yet.

Ahmet Oner said Solis will likely be fighting Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
    Serious question: since Solis lost to VK what has he done to earn a title shot?
    Nothing. Not worse than Jean Marc Mormeck though.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Nothing. Not worse than Jean Marc Mormeck though.
      That's what's wrong with the hw division though, guys like Mormeck or Rahman getting title shots without earning them. If you give a guy like Solis a title shot then what message does that send to the rest of the division? That's why you don't see the top guys facing eachother - if you get a shot without fighting the best then why do it?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        That's what's wrong with the hw division though, guys like Mormeck or Rahman getting title shots without earning them. If you give a guy like Solis a title shot then what message does that send to the rest of the division? That's why you don't see the top guys facing eachother - if you get a shot without fighting the best then why do it?
        You're damn right about earning a shot but I would say the problem with the HW division is lack of talent and lack of competition for the Klitchkos. I mean who is out there? Povetkin ? I guess he's next after Solis and he's been a massive disappointment too.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          I don't mind this fight. I like Solis. Sure he's a fat ass but he's got skills. If he can keep his body together (big if) it could be a good fight.
          Solis reportedly in shape, he's been preparing for this fight for awhile.

Comment

Working...
          X