No announcement yet.

Jmm "at 145lb, I lose speed and lose strength"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jmm "at 145lb, I lose speed and lose strength"

Wasnt it obvious in that Mayweather fight. Therefore any rematch between him and pac should not happen. Hopefully he didnt lose any speed coming back down

If Pac does rematch him, it has to be at 140 or maybe a catch weight at 138

Comment

Pacquiao shouldnt rematch marquez.. i wouldnt wanna see it.

Since they last fought, Pacquaio has become a megastar in boxing whereas Marquez is still Marquez

Comment

if jmm knew at 145 he'd lose speed and strength, then why'd he accept the money to fight floyd at 147? but more importantly, he weighed 144 for the floyd fight, not 145. so he still got an ass whuppin weighing under 145.

jmm really has only 2 excuses for that ass whupping and both are mutually inclusive.

1) floyd is just better
        2) floyd was too big

I don't get what jmm think saying this will accomplish.

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
          If Pac does rematch him, it has to be at 140 or maybe a catch weight at 138
          if pac fights him, it has to be at 140, but I doubt pac is coming back to 140 if he's fighting at 154 next.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            if jmm knew at 145 he'd lose speed and strength, then why'd he accept the money to fight floyd at 147? but more importantly, he weighed 144 for the floyd fight, not 145. so he still got an ass whuppin weighing under 145.

jmm really has only 2 excuses for that ass whupping and both are mutually inclusive.

1) floyd is just better
            2) floyd was too big

I don't get what jmm think saying this will accomplish.
            If you were a boxer and had the chance to fight the biggest megastar in boxing, and have the biggest pay check, would you fight also?

His mentality is never a question, as a boxer, especially a warrior like Marquez, your always backing yourself to win.

Comment

I guess he didn't drink enough urine.

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
                If you were a boxer and had the chance to fight the biggest megastar in boxing, and have the biggest pay check, would you fight also?

His mentality is never a question, as a boxer, especially a warrior like Marquez, your always backing yourself to win.
                true. jmm was too greedy. jmm was overconfident.

but if he took the fight and the money, he shouldn't be making excuses. he should straight up say he got beat up by a better and bigger boxer.

Comment

You can lose speed as you gain weight but not neccesarly strength. They think they lose strength because they can't do as much damage to a 147 pounder as to a 135 pounder or 130. So since they can't do damage, they think they have lost strength. That's just my take.

Comment

Pacquiao wouldn't dare go under 147lbs. He knows Marquez still has his ticket down there. Marquez could get desperate and move up again for the money.

Comment

Working...
                    X