Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If cortez was corrupt or favoured Khan why did he.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If cortez was corrupt or favoured Khan why did he.....

* Told khan his shorts were too high at the start.

* Warned khan on more then 1 occasian about rabbit punching

* Ruled maidana's slip a slip when he could have called it a knockdown, lets face it khan caught maidana with a good shot on the way down and if he was corrupt he would have called it a KD, i know i would have.

* Went to khans corner and told him he doesnt wanna see him with his guard down or he will stop the fight.

All bull**** aside he should have deducted a point from Kahn for leaning on Miadana neck.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post

* Ruled maidana's slip a slip when he could have called it a knockdown, lets face it khan caught maidana with a good shot on the way down and if he was corrupt he would have called it a KD, i know i would have.

* Went to khans corner and told him he doesnt wanna see him with his guard down or he will stop the fight.

This is one of the most disgracefull, most disgustingly groutesque and most idiotic posts that I've seen all rolled in to out rageously childish post.

Spew your venom some where else and maybe find a dishonest person to pick on.

My hats off to Joe Cortez................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        All bull**** aside he should have deducted a point from Kahn for leaning on Miadana neck.
        I laugh at this post considering you have mayweather in your avatar, mayweather leaned and elbowed shanes neck all night long, bet you didnt say this when he was doing it

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          I laugh at this post considering you have mayweather in your avatar, mayweather leaned and elbowed shanes neck all night long, bet you didnt say this when he was doing it
          Get off Floyd d1ck you f@ggot. Everything in boxing ain't Floyd related.

Comment

Ortiz didn't favour Khan. There was only one round where you could argue that Cortez didn't let Maidana work on the inside and that was the tenth. However, breaking them up constantly was an advantage for Maidana because Khan was tying him up quite often. The fact is Maidana had his chance to beat Khan and he couldn't do it. Sour grapes..............

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post

i think this pretty much summarizes it. clearly cortez is a khan dick ridder.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                i think this pretty much summarizes it. clearly cortez is a khan dick ridder.
                No, that's sensible refereeing. If somebody is getting pummeled it's right to warn them that they are in danger of the fight getting stopped. Cortez was right..

But anyway, Cortez was awful;
                - Regularly broke up exchanges on the inside when their hands weren't tied,
                - Didn't deduct any points from either fighter for Rabbit punches (Maidana threw more though)
                - Didn't see some low-blows Maidana threw.

Comment

Only the haters are crying about the ref. Its because they are not man enough to accept their fighter lost, so they look for an excuse. In reality us boxing fans with an open mind can clearly see the ref did a good job. Maidana deserved the point deduction, I mean, trying to elbow someone on the break? Come on. Maidana was unsportsman like through the entire fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X