No announcement yet.

titleboxing.com legit??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titleboxing.com legit??

has anyone ever bought any boxing gear from titleboxing.com? im trying to look for some decent gloves for cheap

Seems like a legit site.

I plan on getting my next pair of gloves from there.

Comment

Meh. Title is another side of the coin, the other side being Everlast. Unfortunately the coin sucks. There's nothing but problems from Everlast and Title, both in terms of products and company. I've ordered probably 10-15 products each from both Everlast and Title and I've only been satisfied with maybe two or three things total. I would opt for Ringside.com, although their customer service and shipping sucks, you get a much better product. This is just my two cents though. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by fry91 View Post
        has anyone ever bought any boxing gear from titleboxing.com? im trying to look for some decent gloves for cheap
        titleboxing.com is a fine site. there was even a guy here from there a while ago that offered an extra 10% discount to forum members but since it was a form of advertising the guy got banned but not before i was able to get a nice pair of gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by GymRat View Post
          Meh. Title is another side of the coin, the other side being Everlast. Unfortunately the coin sucks. There's nothing but problems from Everlast and Title, both in terms of products and company. I've ordered probably 10-15 products each from both Everlast and Title and I've only been satisfied with maybe two or three things total. I would opt for Ringside.com, although their customer service and shipping sucks, you get a much better product. This is just my two cents though. Good luck.
          Thanks for the heads up homey.
          Last edited by Shabba Rank$; 07-12-2010, 04:12 AM.

Comment

I've found that they have a much better selection than Ringside and comparable (or better) prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
              titleboxing.com is a fine site. there was even a guy here from there a while ago that offered an extra 10% discount to forum members but since it was a form of advertising the guy got banned but not before i was able to get a nice pair of gloves.
              he was giving away 20% he still gives it if you contact him

i've had good experiences with them. none of my items have back ordered, sin he always knows what is is available and what isn't

i just received 2 pairs of lo-top shoes, 1 pair of leather gloves, gove dogs, 1 bag, 1 sackpack for under $100 shipped. not too bad if you ask me

Comment

how do i contact him i get all my stuff from there except gloves headgear and cup i get from winning everything else from title

Comment

I would also like to know how to contact him seeing as I need a new bag, sparring gloves and competition head gear.

Comment

bwolfe@titleboxing.com is his email

just let him know that you're from the boxing forums and he'll take care of you

Comment

Working...
                    X