Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liam Smith will beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's certainly a bold prediction (well, not that there'll be a robbery should Beefy lay a beating on Ginger - that much would surprise no-one). Liam is pretty basic and has basically earned his stripes beating up domestic level guys in Liverpool and Manchester. He is a tough kid, sure, and will come to fight, but I rate his chances as slim indeed... I don't rate Canelo that highly (solid but unexceptional) but in terms of levels there's as much between Canelo and Beefy as there was between Beefy and Jimmy Kelly - the local kid I watched him flatten on the Saunders - Lee undertcard.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
      What's your take on the fight? How do you see it playing out?
      I see Smith fighting for the chance of his life, with Canelo being surprised by how much the weight draining is starting to affect him negatively. Canelo will feel comfortable at the beginning, but before round 2 ends, Smith will have established dominance.

Comment

I really hope you're right about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Trust me, I am.

Comment

This fight will be a lot more competitive than most think.
            I don't see this fight as a mismatch.

Smith ain't no 140lb glass jawed Khan & he isn't a chinless face first pub brawler like Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              You guys didn't read what he wrote - you just read the title which is clickbait. Here's what he actually said:

Canelo will get the win by unanimous decision

Comment

Daaamn brah, it's too early to be drinking or smoking whatever the fuck you're on.

Comment

uggh...

tell me a reason why, a little explanation at least, other than the corny, mystical "I'm always right, you will see" BS.
                  In this form w/o explanation this just sounds stupid.
                  Why the hell he would beat him...?

Smith is barely a top 5 opponent of Canelo's resume, there are at least 4 clearly better fighters Canelo has faced. And I don't see anything in Smith what could push Canelo to the edge or anything like that. not in quality, not style wise

Easy Canelo UD or T/KO, depends on Smith's chin

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                    uggh...

tell me a reason why, a little explanation at least, other than the corny, mystical "I'm always right, you will see" BS.
                    In this form w/o explanation this just sounds stupid.
                    Why the hell he would beat him...?

Smith is barely a top 5 opponent of Canelo's resume, there are at least 4 clearly better fighters Canelo has faced. And I don't see anything in Smith what could push Canelo to the edge or anything like that. not in quality, not style wise

Easy Canelo UD or T/KO, depends on Smith's chin
                    Bro, you wouldn't be able to comprehend my logic. You still need to learn the basics of boxing analysis. You wouln't understand the deeper science now, just you like you don't learn to run before you can crawl.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                      Bro, you wouldn't be able to comprehend my logic. You still need to learn the basics of boxing analysis. You wouln't understand the deeper science now, just you like you don't learn to run before you can crawl.
                      Sure bro...

you're just a troll account, enjoy your last 3 weeks while you can showboat with your BS

Comment

Working...
                      X