This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lazy View Post
    Malcolm X was a racist. I remember Alex Haley met with him after Haley wrote Roots and wrote a book about Malcom x. Malcolmx wanted him to spread hate against whites. Haley distanced himself from Malcomx after that because he would have no part of his hatred.
    The Autobiography of Malcolm X was published in 1965, the result of a collaboration between human rights activist Malcolm X and journalist Alex Haley. Haley coauthored the autobiography based on a series of in-depth interviews he conducted between 1963 and Malcolm X's 1965 assassination. The Autobiography is a spiritual conversion narrative that outlines Malcolm X's philosophy of black pride, black nationalism, and pan-Africanism. After the leader was killed, Haley wrote the book's epilogue.a[›] He described their collaborative process and the events at the end of Malcolm X's life

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      And where would I go guys? I'm almost 1/2 white and I have mixed kids. Is there supposed to be some kind of area put aside for me in this perfect 1950s America?
      You should be back in your mud hut.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
        Malcolm X was a racist. I remember Alex Haley met with him after Haley wrote Roots and wrote a book about Malcom x. Malcolmx wanted him to spread hate against whites. Haley distanced himself from Malcomx after that because he would have no part of his hatred.
        Remember the guy in your avi had those same views at the same Malcolm X had then and they were close friends at that time and members of the same organization.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          I'm Mexican/Caucasian, we don't build mud huts. You know this.

"We love party in Nineveh"

Since you look like this, wouldn't YOU be the one living in the mud hut?
          Last edited by Rudyo; 08-20-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

I'm Mexican/Caucasian, we don't build mud huts. You know this.

"We love party in Nineveh"

Since you look like this, wouldn't YOU be the one living in the mud hut?
            I look more like the pale Lebanese and Israeli's of the middle east, boy. We live in modern homes or farms. We lived like this in the past:

As for you:

The sub saharan African plains did not allow people to evolve so not much has changed. To the topic: segregation in the US would turn your ghettos into favelas. This silly idea of yours has already been witnessed in Brazil.

Comment

And where would I go guys? I'm almost 1/2 white and I have mixed kids. Is there supposed to be some kind of area put aside for me in this perfect 1950s America?
              Btw you were kidding about having (out of wedlock)kids right? There's no question with the way you've been treating your body(brains especially) that you're shooting blanks.

Comment

Btw you were kidding about having (out of wedlock)kids right? There's no question with the way you've been treating your body(brains especially) that you're shooting blanks.
                I've got two kids, sadly none are girls so you can't marry any of em in the next 5 or so years when my oldest turns 10.

Even your conservative salafi thinking came out there by immediately worrying if they were out of wedlock. I'm too far away for you to stone though Omar. You better get back to Al-Bab before they realize that you're talking to kafir
                Last edited by Rudyo; 08-20-2016, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

I've got two kids, sadly none are girls so you can't marry any of em in the next 5 or so years when my oldest turns 10.

Even your conservative salafi thinking came out there by immediately worrying if they were out of wedlock. I'm too far away for you to stone though Omar.
                    I'll believe you're Mexican and not black, I won't believe you have kids even if you managed to sneak into a sperm bank and shoot your blanks into their samples.

Why don't you act like a proper Christ following, white shirted Mexican who goes to church instead of being such a wigger though, pal.

Comment

I'll believe you're Mexican and not black, I won't believe you have kids even if you managed to sneak into a sperm bank and shoot your blanks into their samples.

Why don't you act like a proper Christ following, white shirted Mexican who goes to church instead of being such a wigger though, pal.
                      Why would I sneak into a sperm bank to steal my own sperm?

Peter Tosh was not a *****, just like you're not really assyrian and are actually a Syrian/Lebanese Sunni.

BTW BKM i missed this, been a while since our last flame war.

Comment

Working...
                      X