Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Lives Matter want resegregation. Give it to them imo, no other races want to have to live with blacks.

Comment

No not every race is capable of running their own civilization. Some did not evolve to have this attribute which can be clearly seen in western countries, they need others to leech from or get help. No matter how much they want to blame others for it, the underlying cause is the fact that they can't do it because they're not capable of it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
        Malcolm X was a racist. I remember Alex Haley met with him after Haley wrote Roots and wrote a book about Malcom x. Malcolmx wanted him to spread hate against whites. Haley distanced himself from Malcomx after that because he would have no part of his hatred.
        Malcolm ****** cuck X got exactly what he deserved in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          No not every race is capable of running their own civilization. Some did not evolve to have this attribute which can be clearly seen in western countries, they need others to leech from or get help. No matter how much they want to blame others for it, the underlying cause is the fact that they can't do it because they're not capable of it alone.
          just look at africa.

full of natural resources but still so ass backwards.

i guess its just racism doe...

Comment

Ahh the lounge showing it's true colors again... Good job guys.....

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              Ahh the lounge showing it's true colors again... Good job guys.....
              Truth hurts, peabrain.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                Truth hurts, peabrain.
                Hi ******.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                  Malcolm X was a racist. I remember Alex Haley met with him after Haley wrote Roots and wrote a book about Malcom x. Malcolmx wanted him to spread hate against whites. Haley distanced himself from Malcomx after that because he would have no part of his hatred.
                  He wrote Malcolm's autobiography with the details that Malcolm shared with him. So Haley did work with Malcolm and publish the book after his death.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                    Malcolm X believed strongly in segregation. He believed that black people should run their own communities, their own businesses, and their own affairs. I think that, considering the seemingly irreconcilable racial divides that exist, the US government should provide reparations so blacks communities can become self-governed and self-sufficient.

Instead of incentivizing single parenthood through a broken welfare system created by well-meaning but ignorant liberal whites, that money should be allocated to black communities in the form of grants. The specific use of the money should be left to these communities themselves, rather than being decided by the government.

America might become a happier and healthier nation if Malcolm X's dream of voluntary segregation became a reality.
                    What's the punishment for a Black guy who because successful off of said reparations but goes and marry a non-black woman and takes his earnings and invest in white ventures or white businesses? I am sure that would happen, some blacks would get wealthy and go invest elsewhere for possibly bigger returns.

Comment

And where would I go guys? I'm almost 1/2 white and I have mixed kids. Is there supposed to be some kind of area put aside for me in this perfect 1950s America?

Comment

Working...
                      X